Stake your claim in the lush Currumbin Valley with a family sanctuary nestled within 1.11 acres of leafy hinterland foliage. Spanning two levels and spoiling you with a spacious floorplan, upstairs embraces an open concept so that families always feel connected. Cook with ease in the bright kitchen with bold splashback, stone island bench, electric cooktop and wine fridge while keeping an eye on kids as they play in the open plan lounge and dining zone. There’s even a study nook adjacent to this so that you can keep a close eye on kids doing homework.
Fitted with four bedrooms, cool breezes can filter in via louvred windows into the master suite, with easy access from here to the deck for that morning coffee. A large walk-in robe and a modern ensuite with heated floors accompany it, with two more upstairs bedrooms and one downstairs. Bathrooms await on each floor, plus the lower level boasts a retreat/gym/informal lounge room where you can step outside to indulge in the delights of the swim spa.
Want to gather someplace special with guests? Entertain amongst the treetops with an expansive alfresco area shrouded in a canopy of mature trees, while a wraparound covered deck adjoins it.
Situated between a 12-18 minute drive from popular beaches and coastal cuisine precincts, you’re also central to local schools and shops. Gold Coast Airport is approx. 16 minutes drive from your front door or for a complete change of pace, explore Surfers Paradise, just over half an hour away.
Experience the tranquillity first-hand of this family haven and arrange your inspection today.
Main House Features
- Tranquil 1.11 acre family sanctuary in peaceful, leafy surrounds
- Bright kitchen with bold splashback, stone island bench, electric cooktop and wine fridge
- Super spacious, open plan lounge and dining zone with wooden floors, opens onto deck
- Downstairs retreat/gym/informal lounge room with outdoor access
- Sun-infused and oversized master suite with deck access, large walk-in robe and a modern ensuite with heated floors
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes (two upstairs, one downstairs)
- Bathrooms on each level
- Study nook/office area with built-in desk and beautiful views of the gardens
- Wraparound covered deck that flows onto an expansive entertaining area with lush and leafy views
- Swim spa
- Laundry with storage and outdoor access
- Storage room
- Double carport with side access
- Wooden flooring throughout living areas
- Two water tanks
- 5.5kW solar
- LED lights, louvred windows and security cameras throughout
- Approx. 7 mins to St. Augustine’s Parish Primary School
- Approx. 7 mins to Tallebudgera State School
- Approx. 11 mins to The Pines, Elanora
- Approx. 12 mins to Currumbin Beach
- Approx. 13 mins to Palm Beach
- Approx. 16 mins to Gold Coast Airport
- Approx. 18 mins to Burleigh Heads
- Approx. 34 mins to Surfers Paradise