Let history come to life with the rare chance to enjoy castle inspired living in one of the Gold Coast’s most affordable luxury suburbs, Benowa Waters. With a unique and impressive facade, this magnificent medieval inspired 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home represents the chance to live like kings with a sprawling layout, grand Tasmanian oak flooring, oversized family kitchen and an outdoor oasis you’ll relish being able to relax and entertain in.
Offering an abundance of living spaces, the whole family will be able to reside comfortably in this grand abode. With a stately sunken lounge room, complete with traditional stone fireplace, a sunny sunken living room which overlooks the inviting alfresco area and an upstairs rumpus room, perfect for retreating to any time of the day, you’ll be spoiled for choice where you want to unwind. Additionally, you’ll enjoy the choice of a separate formal dining room or the more relaxed option of the eat-in kitchen, complete with dual ovens, stainless steel appliances, island bench cooktop and a substantial walk-in-pantry.
As you ascend up the grand Tasmanian Oak and wrought iron sweeping staircase, you’ll find the classically elegant and oversized master bedroom suite. With a vast walk-in-robe and adjoining ensuite with sunken spa and dual basins, fans and ducted air-con have been fitted for your year-round comfort. 3 more bedrooms can be found on the first floor, all with built-in-robes, which share access to the functional family bathroom.
Additional special features of this stately home include a thoughtfully zoned outdoor entertainer’s sanctuary, with large inground pool, enticing grassy lawn area, established gardens and alfresco dining space, 5th bedroom downstairs with access to the 3rd bathroom, triple remote garage, surplus of storage throughout, ducted air-conditioning as well as all the hallmarks you’d expect from such a grand home, including a traditional Juliette balcony off the rumpus room, and high-set, arched windows.
Within a short distance of some of the finest schools, shops, restaurants, beaches and facilities the Gold Coast has to offer, the grace and charm of a bygone era awaits the discerning buyer with this truly unique family home.
• Inviting interior, with Tasmanian Oak floorboards and wrought iron features
• Oversized family kitchen with island bench, dual ovens and vast walk-in-pantry
• Option of formal or casual dining spaces plus ducted air-con throughout
• Perfectly zoned alfresco area, with pool, grassy lawns and established gardens
• Functional family bathroom plus bonus downstairs bathroom
• High ceilings in entry, two separate sunken living spaces and upstairs rumpus room
• Classically elegant master suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite with sunken spa
• 3 generous bedrooms upstairs and 1 downstairs, all with fans, built-in robes
• Fully secure block with triple garage, a surplus of storage and direct access to yard
• Family friendly location, conveniently located close to the finest Gold Coast facilities
Come home to your own castle today – contact Sam Guo and Julia Kuo to arrange your inspection.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements