Holiday at home this year with this exceptional 4.5 acre estate in the heart of Tallebudgera. Fringed by sprawling lawns and towering trees, this immaculate 45 square residence will leave you feeling like you’ve left behind the stresses of the everyday world from the moment you arrive.
Set well back from the street so that your idyllic serenity and seclusion remains uncompromised, this four bedroom + study residence is infused with sunshine and soul. Make the most of the modern, spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, gas cooktop and breakfast bar, which hugs a light-filled living and dining room. A large timber deck wraps itself around half the home too and acts as an enticing place to savour the natural beauty of your surrounds. It’s also an enviable entertaining area with the perfect vantage point to watch the kids relish the gifts of the outdoors. If they’re not taking advantage of the playground or mammoth pool (complete with an approx. 18m lap pool), they might just wander further afield to explore the meandering creeks and bushlands which cut through this picturesque estate.
Equally as impressive are the four air-conditioned bedrooms, which includes a sophisticated and spacious master suite. Tucked away in a private wing, it’s accompanied by a private balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite in soothing neutrals. The remaining rooms are fitted with built-in robes and one is blessed with an ensuite.
Another covered balcony off the upstairs family room will leave you feeling like you live amongst the trees, plus there is a modern bathroom on this floor. Gas water, ducted air-conditioned and LED lights are installed, and a ground floor study, powder room, large laundry and double garage also await. The external shed (with 3-phase, 32 amp power) fits another two cars in the adjoining carport, plus a 4000-5000L tank is on hand next to the house.
- Exceptional 4.5 acre estate in the heart of Tallebudgera
- Immaculate 45 square residence, set well back from the street
- Four bedroom + study and infused with sunshine and soul
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Light-filled living and dining room + a separate lounge and study
- Spacious master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite, fan and balcony
- 3 more bedrooms, all with fan and one with an ensuite
- Modern family bathroom plus a ground floor powder room
- Informal lounge room opens onto balcony
- Large timber deck, playground or mammoth pool (complete with an approx. 18m lap pool)
- Pool plumbed for heating and has bridge over the middle
- Double garage and large laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Gas water
- LED lights throughout (except bedrooms)
- External 3 bay shed with 3-phase, 32 amp power
- 4000-5000L water tank is on hand next to the house
Situated in a central location, only a short distance to some of the Gold Coast’s top schools including St Andrews Lutheran College, Hillcrest Christian College, Kings Christian College and Tallebudgera State School and also approx. 10 – 13 minutes from pristine beaches, cafes, shops and restaurants. It’s also just down the road from the Man on the Bike and close to golf courses and the Gold Coast Airport.