Perched high above the glistening Pacific Ocean and presenting with uninterrupted panoramas which stretch enticingly between Noosa’s Laguna Bay to the lookout at Point Cartwright, real estate nirvana awaits. A celebration of exquisite craftsmanship and contemporary interiors, this four level architectural masterpiece has been expertly engineered to maximise its enviable location and offers a tantalising opportunity to lead an unrivalled, luxury lifestyle.
Perfectly positioned on an elevated 718m2 block, this sprawling 578m2 property is showcased by an intelligent, elegant design which not only pays homage to its resort-style ambience but ensures it exists in harmony with everyday life. This means, no matter whether it’s a large scale gathering with guests or an intimate get-together with family, your every need will be met. Take advantage of the gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry, adorned with Caesarstone benches and custom cabinetry and be spoilt for choice where to congregate. Indoors, the dining room opens up to fuse with the sundrenched deck, or take the party poolside, and gather in the undercover alfresco area where the infinity edge magnesium pool duels with the ocean for your undivided attention. Beset by Italian Travertine tiles and fitted with wiring and surround sound, it’s the ideal place for casual catch ups or late night revelry. Or, if you’d prefer to socialize – or simply unwind – against the backdrop of 360 degree vistas of the stunning Sunshine Coast, retreat to the rooftop terrace.
The house has also been blessed with living zones on each level, ensuring there is ample space for everyone to stretch out and enjoy. The ground floor hosts a bespoke media room, the first floor accommodates a light-filled family room which flows to the pool area, along with a secondary play area for children, while upstairs, the open plan living area is accented by an oversized picture window to perfectly capture the endless ocean views, not to mention the frolicking whales in migration season!
The bedrooms also echo the refreshingly timeless interiors, with the master suite accompanied by a travertine tiled ensuite as well as a vast walk-in robe, fitted with custom joinery. Other superior features include a study, mosaic-tiled steam room, triple garaging with a surplus of storage, 25,000l water tank, Cat 6 cabling, solar panels and meticulously landscaped gardens.
Released to the market for the first time in 25 years, and tucked away in a tranquil, tree-lined oasis where breathtaking ocean and beach views act as the backdrop to some of the Sunshine Coast’s most spectacular homes, this represents a rare opportunity to live the luxury lifestyle you deserve. For more information, or for a price guide, contact Myles Blackwell on 0434 706 188 today.
• Elevated 718m2 block, with uninterrupted ocean views which stretch between Laguna Bay to Point Cartwright
• Sprawling 578m2, four level architectural masterpiece, expertly engineered to maximise its unrivalled location
• Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benches, custom cabinetry and butler’s pantry
• Dining room which integrates with the outdoors plus living areas on each level
• Master suite with a Travertine tiled ensuite and vast walk-in robe
• Bed 2 and 3 are serviced by a family bathroom, the 4 bed ensuited guest master and with pool deck access
• Undercover alfresco area, overlooking the infinity edge magnesium pool and fitted with wiring and surround sound
• Rooftop terrace with sweeping, 360 degree vistas of the stunning Sunshine Coast
• Low maintenance Rockcote Sandcote rendered exterior, plus two separate street frontages and plenty of visitor car parking
• Viridian E Glass comfort plus used throughout, to reduce heat and light transmission
• Fully engineered suspended concrete slab and thermally efficient construction, offering superior acoustics, structural integrity and an ecological advantage
• Backs onto native bushland at the rear, where an abundance of birdlife reside
• Mosaic tiled steam room, triple garaging with a surplus of storage, Cat 6 cabling and solar panels
• 25,000 litre water tank plus additional water for pool and spa and meticulously landscaped gardens