Nestled amongst the spectacular Biddaddaba range and perched on an elevated parcel, this quaint country cottage enjoys picturesque district views across the undulating green rolling hills of the spectacular Biddaddaba Valley. Set out over 164.75 acres and boasting panoramic views of Mount Tabragalba and Mount Lindesay, you’ll enjoy a tranquil lifestyle of peace and privacy, yet still only be 15 minutes from Canungra and Beaudesert. This stunning property neighbors the world class AQUIS thoroughbred breeding facility. The area, with all of its charm is actively becoming a mecca for equestrian and equine racing interests both on a domestic and international scale.
All the hard work has been done in creating this country oasis, with approximately 10. ha of cleared land ripe for its full potential to be realised.
Situated 500m back from the road, the recently remodelled 4 bedroom residence oozes modern farmhouse charm with an industrial influence. Enjoy the gourmet kitchen with caesarstone island bench, upscale Belling and Bosch appliances, preparation pantry and walk in pantry, as well as multiple living areas. A cosy wood fire place in the living room warms the entire home, while the 9 metre in-ground Therolux magnesium swimming pool plus 10KW cassette air-conditioner keeps you cool in summer.
All 4 bedrooms are set against the backdrop of the scenic countryside, with the king-sized master suite featuring a walk-in-robe and ensuite. Outdoors, the insulated alfresco area is the perfect place to soak up a spectacular sunset, with a fenced house yard of approx. 1 acre ideal for kids and pets to securely play. Beyond this boundary, explore the possibilities to run 40 head of cattle, launch your own thoroughbred stud, live off the grid or create a health or holiday retreat in a picturesque setting.
• 164.75 lush, fully fenced acreage with sweeping mountain and valley views
• Meticulously renovated including new flooring, blinds and freshly painted
• Approx. 10ha of cleared land, plus walking, horse and dirt bike trails
• 1 acre house yard – perfect for kids and pets to securely play
• Situated 500m from road, with sealed driveway, turn circle and double garage
• Kitchen with caesarstone benches, French butlers sink, acclaimed European appliances, 2pac cabinetry, walk-in and prep pantry
• 3 bedrooms share modern family bathroom, plus master with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• 10KW cassette air conditioner, stone fireplace, 5kw solar with battery ready inverter
• Alfresco area with retractable outdoor blinds featuring PVC heat welding technology
• Newly replaced bio septic pumps, veggie patch, sandstone landscaped gardens
• Shed, 2 dams, dressage circle or potential helipad, 9m Therolux magnesium pool
• High-quality drinking water from bore and rain water tanks
• Schools, shops and all necessary amenities located 15 min drive in Canungra and Beaudesert
• 30 mins to Mt Tamborine, 40 mins to Gold Coast and 1hr from Brisbane CBD