Escape to an idyllic Broadbeach Waters oasis with this innovative and immaculate family home which epitomises luxury living and enviable entertaining. Situated just 40m from Main River, take advantage of over 60 squares of exquisite interiors, including a media room, light-filled living and dining and a gourmet kitchen, showcased by natural stone benches, an integrated dishwasher, dual ovens and a butler’s pantry with servery window. You’ll also relish gathering with guests on the alfresco deck, where you can sit back and soak up the spectacular water and skyline vistas or make the most of the outdoor kitchen, lush lawn area and inviting, waterfront swimming pool.
The bedrooms have also been expertly designed to impress. With six in total, it ensures an abundance of sophisticated space is on offer to enjoy. The main level hosts the master suite, which opens out onto the timber deck and boasts superb views, an award winning ensuite and dual walk-in robes, with five more bedrooms upstairs. This also includes a secluded guest wing, while you’ll also be enchanted with the executive office, located downstairs and adorned with a soothing, tropical aquarium.
• Immaculate, award-winning 6 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom residence;
• Situated on an 804m² block with 27m waterfrontage and skyline views;
• Magnificent architectural masterpiece, celebrating over 60 squares of light-filled, luxury living;
• Media room plus living and dining zone, set under 3m ceilings and encased with bifold doors and highlight windows to flood this space with natural light;
• Gourmet kitchen, with natural stone benches and vast island bench, an integrated dishwasher, dual ovens, gas cooktop plus butler’s pantry with servery window, dishwasher, storage and sink;
• Covered alfresco area with outdoor kitchen, overlooking water, pool, skyline;
• Vast timber entertaining deck, steps down to lush lawns and the inviting waterfront pool;
• 40m to Main River, with an 8m serviced pontoon, boat ramp and boat shed;
• Elegant master suite, opens onto the deck and boasts superb views, dual walk-in robes, and an award winning ensuite with an outdoor shower;
• Secluded guest suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and retreat area upstairs, along with four more bedrooms;
• Family bathroom with signature, gilded mirrors, dual basins and full height tiling;
• Downstairs powder room and an executive office, adorned with a soothing, tropical aquarium;
• Supersized laundry with a surplus of storage, LED lighting, security, intercom and ducted air-conditioning;
• Triple garage with premium sealed floors and storage plus off-street parking for 2-3 cars;
• Peaceful cul-de-sac location, close to schools, cafes, shopping centres, sporting facilities, parks and more.
Occupying a prime position in a peaceful, Cypress Gardens cul-de-sac, approx. 10 minutes from Broadbeach, and 30 minutes from Coolangatta Airport, you’re also within easy reach of local shops and large scale centres, Pacific Fair and Robina Town Centre. A host of high-quality schools are also close by, along with excellent sporting facilities, including internationally acclaimed golf courses. Take advantage of this effortlessly luxurious, yet supremely modern family home and arrange your inspection with Jamie Harrison today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.