Welcome to a magnificent, modern masterpiece in one of Isle of Capri’s most sought-after streets. Perched on the water, this sprawling two-storey residence of distinction embraces a love of soaring ceilings, effortless interiors, flawless finishes and an abundance of natural light. Near new and immaculate in every way, this exquisite five bedroom home also boasts a peaceful, private outlook across to a natural reserve, ensuring you can entertain on the alfresco deck, take a dip in the large pool or unwind in your spacious living zone while being assured of seclusion.
Fringed with a contemporary façade plus interiors which perfectly complement this, step inside to a light-filled ground level with ceilings which stretch as high as approx. 20ft. The vast, open plan living and dining area flow out onto a waterfront alfresco area while a gourmet kitchen, fitted with Miele appliances (including an induction cooktop) and a butler’s pantry add a dash of glamour to this enticing space.
Timber stairs lead to the expansive second level, where four oversized, ensuited bedroom sanctuaries are ready to greet you, along with views of Q1 from the mezzanine. Double doors open up to reveal the plush master suite, adorned with a shared waterfront balcony, walk-in robe and an ensuite decorated in soothing neutrals. The remaining bedrooms are complemented with walk-in or built-in robes as well as Villeroy & Boch bathrooms. The fifth bedroom resides downstairs, with a built-in robe and equally elegant ensuite.
Outdoors, a pool glistens in the sunshine, while a terrace with quality made German sink and tap gives you the perfect place to gather with guests or soak up magical sunsets. The gardens are lush, yet low maintenance and you’ll relish the sense of seclusion with your outlook across the canal to a natural reserve.
Set out on a 612sqm block with 17m sandy beach frontage, the house also benefits from a boat ramp and boat shed, large rumpus or home office, powder room, video intercom, alarm, ducted air-conditioning, a double garage plus parking for two more cars off-street.
Located in exclusive Isle of Capri, this property is within walking distance of the upscale Capri on Via Roma dining, shopping and entertainment precinct and under 3km from all the enticing offerings of world-famous Surfers Paradise. Elite schools, including TSS and St. Hilda’s are also close by, along with HOTA, Gold Coast Turf Club and parklands. Arrange your inspection today.
- Magnificent 5 bed, 5.5 bath modern waterfront masterpiece in a sought-after street
- Near new and immaculate, with soaring ceilings, flawless finishes and an abundance of natural light
- Contemporary exterior and interiors, with ceilings on the ground floor ranging from approx. 10ft to 20ft
- Vast, open plan living and dining area, flows out onto a waterfront alfresco area
- Gourmet kitchen, fitted with butler’s pantry, induction cooktop and other Miele appliances
- Views of Q1 from upstairs, where four oversized, ensuited bedrooms await
- Plush master suite with a shared waterfront balcony, walk-in robe and a Villeroy & Boch ensuite
- Fifth bedroom resides downstairs, with a built-in robe and equally elegant ensuite
- All bathrooms and powder room are adorned with Villeroy & Boch finishes
- Large alfresco area with tiled pool, built-in BBQ and views across to a natural reserve
- 612m2 block with lush, low maintenance gardens, sandy beach, boat ramp and boat shed
- Rumpus or home office, powder room, video intercom, alarm, ducted air-conditioning
- Double garage plus parking for two more cars, securely, off-street
- Walking distance to upscale Capri on Via Roma dining, shopping and entertainment precinct
- 3km from all the enticing offerings of world-famous Surfers Paradise TSS and St. Hilda’s are also close by, along with HOTA, Gold Coast Turf Club and parklands
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.