Situated in the exclusive “Evandale Estate”, this immaculately presented 4 bed + study, 3 bath family home on an 821m2 block with 26.5m waterfrontage is sure to impress. Boasting a spacious floorplan, rejuvenated bathrooms, renovated stone kitchen and updated pool and deck, as well as only 100m from Main River, this promises to be the perfect opportunity to live in a tranquil location, yet still enjoy the benefits of being close to Chevron Island, Isle of Capri and Surfers Paradise.
An inviting family home which will embrace you with its warmth, the solid stone kitchen features a functional layout, abundance of storage space, stainless steel appliances and soft close drawers, along with your choice of living areas, both overlooking the water and flowing easily to the alfresco terrace. Here, enjoy views across the wide water to Q1, an alfresco entertaining terrace plus tiled inground pool and new timber deck with canal vistas. As well, water enthusiasts will be able to take advantage of the with deep water mooring, pontoon, a boat ramp with electric winch and boat shed on offer.
Ideally designed with privacy in mind, the master and bed 2 are situated on the ground floor, with the remaining two bedrooms plus another full family bathroom as you ascend the floating glass and timber staircase. This self-contained space, complete with open plan rumpus and kitchenette, is perfect for a teens retreat.
Conveniently located in a quiet, yet central blue-chip location, moments from The Gold Coast Turf Club, Arts Centre and more, this is immaculately presented property you’ve been waiting for. Contact Eddie Wardale to arrange your inspection today.
• Immaculate 4 bed + study, 3 bath family home on an 821m2 block with 26.5m waterfrontage
• Exclusive “Evandale Estate” location, close to Chevron Island, Surfers Paradise and more
• Multiple living areas including formal lounge and dining, casual living and dining + wet bar
• Fresh and functional stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, soft-close cabinetry
• Ground floor master flows to terrace, with water views, walk-in-robe and a refurbished ensuite
• Bedroom 2 with air-con, fan and built-in-robe plus separate study with storage
• Ground floor family bathroom with separate toilet, spacious laundry
• Statement glass and timber floating staircase, leads up to self-contained 2nd floor
• 2nd floor built on suspended slab and features 2 x bedrooms with built-in-robes, kitchenette, living area, balcony plus water and hinterland views
• Alfresco entertaining terrace overlooks Q1, tiled inground pool and new timber deck
• Deep water mooring, pontoon, a boat ramp with electric winch and shed on offer
• Internal courtyard with retractable roof, flanked by lush gardens and lawns
• Close to Gold Coast Turf Club, Arts Centre and more
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.