Perfectly placed in iconic Commodore Drive, this exclusively residential 10th floor Kings Row Centre apartment offers a highly desirable lifestyle in a tightly held complex. Showcased by soaring views overlooking the ocean and the majestic Gold Coast hinterlands, this premium waterfront residential estate boasts canal beach frontage, and with a private marina and boat ramp on site, life on the water is tantalisingly close by.
Build to last by Ron McMaster, this fabulous apartment features light, bright spacious interiors that flow onto a full-width balcony and capture sweeping northerly ocean and hinterland views. Open plan living-dining awaits, as does a gleaming white entertainers kitchen with contrast benches and a generous breakfast bar for morning lattes on the go. The sizeable master bedroom offers his/hers walk-in robes and ensuite, the second with built-in robe and access to a private balcony, perfect for relaxing in the early morning sun with a cuppa or a book.
Downstairs, this beautifully maintained complex delights with a sparkling pool set amidst lush landscaping, spa and his/hers sauna for a little pampering, plus a barbeque area for entertaining friends. Security is assured with a private basement carpark, CCTV security throughout the building and entrance via a modern home automation system. Fabulous Kings Row offers an enticing waterfront lifestyle with convenient access to the many delights nearby, including a convenient walking short-cut across Macintosh Island Park to the beach, a short stroll to the tasty temptations of Tedder Avenue restaurants, and only 400m from the Main Beach G-Link Station. There’s easy access to exclusive private schools, including The Southport School and St Hilda’s, as well as desirable dining or shopping at Marina Mirage.
If you’re seeking a fabulous waterfront lifestyle in an exclusive residential complex, this Kings Row Centre apartment is sure to impress. Arrange your inspection today.
– 10th floor 2 bed, 2 bath apartment in the tightly held and iconic Kings Row Centre
– Predominantly north-facing with spectacular ocean and hinterland views
– Exclusively residential, with 16 floors, only 61 residents
– Canal beach frontage, private marina (available for leasing up to 34 ft vessel) and boat ramp access
– Spacious open plan living-dining, flows onto sweeping balcony with stunning views
– Gleaming full-size kitchen, generous bench, quality appliances
– Spacious bedrooms: master with his/hers walk-in-robe and ensuite, 2 nd with built-ins, private balcony
– Formal entrance, internal laundry, plenty of storage
– Heated pool, landscaped surrounds, spa, his/hers sauna, barbeque area
– Low body corporate fees, well-managed complex with exceptional onsite managers
– Private car park, CCTV security throughout building, modern home automation entry to building
– Gentle stroll to dog park, walking short-cut to Main Beach, Narrow Neck across Macintosh Island Park
– 400 meters to Main Beach G-Link Station, short stroll to Tedder Avenue restaurants
– Private schools, including The Southport School, St Hilda’s nearby and 5 minutes from Marina Mirage