Immersed in unrivalled peace and privacy, discover a world of enchantment with this Mediterranean inspired estate in Benowa’s most elevated setting. Spanning 4,822m2 and capturing expansive coastline, city and hinterland views, this promises to be your secluded inner-city sanctuary.
A magical place that feels far removed from the urban sprawl, explore the gently undulating, manicured grounds punctuated with majestic trees, with a waterfall and natural spring adding to its tranquil ambience. Rising up from within this canopy of greenery is a single level home with Spanish influences, warmed by West Australian Jarrah timber finishes throughout sourced from the old Expo 88 site. Relax in the lounge room beneath an exposed beam ceiling, with a fireplace for cooler months, while a sunroom is a cosy place to curl up with a good book. The kitchen offers ample storage, with an archway leading to a dining room looking out onto the glorious gardens.
Three bedrooms in the main house are all generously sized, with the master occupying its own wing. A study, walk-in robe and ensuite accompany the sprawling, light-filled room with dual windows to gaze upon the established grounds. Separate from the main residence is a 2-story guest house located at the rear of the estate plus a self-sufficient artist escape looking over the waterfall and natural spring.
Situated moments from local shops, Pindara Hospital, St. Kevin’s Primary School and Benowa High School, it’s also central to parks, TAFE and sporting amenities. Swap the delights of your own parklike paradise for the nearby Botanical Gardens or the sand and sea, with this leafy suburb just 10 minutes from the golden beaches of Surfers Paradise. A landmark estate, it’s ready for you to make it your own – arrange your inspection today.
• Mediterranean inspired single level sanctuary on a secluded 4,822m2 estate
• Main residence plus a 2 story guest house at the rear of the estate & self-sufficient artist escape
• Immersed in peace and privacy on Benowa’s most elevated point
• Expansive coastline, city and hinterland views and backing onto a council reserve
• Gently undulating, manicured grounds with majestic trees, waterfall and natural plunge pool
• A magical inner-city haven that feels far removed from the urban sprawl,
• Spanish tiles and West Australian Jarrah timber finishes, specially sourced from the old Expo 88 site
• Kitchen offers ample storage, leading to a dining room looking out onto the lush greenery
• Lounge room with exposed beam roof, fireplace and a cosy sunroom
• Master suite wing with large light-filled bedroom, study, walk-in robe and ensuite
• Two more bedrooms serviced by a main bathroom
• Guest cottage/artist retreat with bedroom, bathroom and separate entry
• Backing onto a council reserve, nearby Botanical Gardens
• Close to local shops, Pindara Hospital, St. Kevin’s Primary School and Benowa High School
• 10 minutes from the golden beaches of Surfers Paradise and central to parks, TAFE and sporting amenities