Looking for the ultimate in luxury living, blended with effortless entertaining? Nestled on a 723m2 waterfront block in the sought-after suburb of Sorrento, this 337m2 magnificent modern masterpiece is sure to impress. Designed by award winning architect John Punshon, you’ll be the envy of everyone with this immaculately presented residence, featuring a modern monochromatic palette, soaring ceilings, imported Italian tiles plus flawless white glass finishes in all bathrooms and the gourmet kitchen.
Complete with an acclaimed Ilve freestanding gas cooker, butler’s pantry, 4.5m island bench and mirror splashback, this deluxe space spills out to the open plan living and dining plus the alfresco area. You’ll be spoilt for choice whether to entertain indoors under soaring 17ft ceilings, by the contemporary gas fireplace and bar or retreat outdoors, overlooking the 16.7m lap pool, lush gardens, 18.3m sandy beachfront and beyond to Surfers Paradise’s iconic skyline.
The decadence continues with the bedrooms and bathrooms on offer. Boasting both a ground floor and 1st floor master wing, each with deluxe ensuites, walk-in-robes and superb water views, they are designed with seclusion and sophistication in mind. An ensuited third Bedroom also awaits as you ascend the timber and frameless glass staircase, whilst bedrooms 4 and 5 are downstairs and share access to a contemporary family bathroom. There is also the option of converting the 5th bedroom into an executive home office, with private external access on offer.
Enjoying an exclusive Sorrento address and close to TSS & St. Hilda’s private schools, shops, restaurants and all necessary amenities, you’ll relish everything this superior home has to offer. Make a wise investment in your future and contact Eddie Wardale to arrange your inspection today.
• Immaculately presented, 5 bedroom, 4 bath residence on a 723m2 waterfront block
• 337m2 of sophisticated living space in a striking monochromatic palette
• Flawless finishes throughout include white glass, kwila timber, Italian porcelain tiles
• Soaring 17ft sloping ceilings in vast living area, flooding house with natural light
• Chef’s kitchen with acclaimed Ilve free standing cooker, 4.5m island bench, mirror splash back, butler’s pantry
• Lounge and dining with bar, gas fire-place and Italian porcelain tiles, flows outdoors
• Ground floor master suite with deluxe ensuite, walk-in-robe, private terrace with hot-tub
• 1st floor master suite with kitchenette, ensuite with bath, walk-in-robe, superb water and skyline views
• Bed 3 (upstairs) with ensuite, with bed 4 downstairs, both with built-in-robes, ceiling fans, shutters and high ceilings
• 5th bedroom would easily be converted to a home office, with external access
• All bathrooms with Villeroy & Boch fittings, white glass finishes
• 16.7m lap pool, covered alfresco area, built in outdoor kitchen, flanked by lush gardens
• 12m pontoon, 18.3m sandy beach frontage, boat ramp + deep water mooring
• State-of-the-art CBUS home automation, keyless entry, CCTV, video intercom, vaccumaid
• Secure parking for 3 cars, plus fully secure front and rear yards
• Centrally located to exclusive schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and more
Previously used as a holiday rental for the past 7 years with immaculate upkeep, averaging $225,000 gross per annum. For further information on returns, please enquire with agent.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.