63 Brae Street is a large family home which embodies the essence of the saying, “there’s no place like home”. The home offers a sense of modern warmth which is enhanced by a northerly aspect and boasts elevated city skyline views.
The home features premium tiled floors, a feature timber staircase, custom cabinetry with ample storage and plantation shutters, air conditioning throughout, security system and security screens, solar panels, and multiple living areas just to name a few.
The lower level consists of entry, sitting room, study/fifth bedroom, laundry, third bathroom including powder room, and spacious living area with open plan lounge, dining and kitchen. The living space is light filled with a high raking ceiling and gallery style kitchen including high end appliances, with the space leading out onto a large covered alfresco and yard area that includes a newly installed putting green making it perfect for entertaining.
The upper level features four bedrooms with the master bedroom accompanied by a walk-in robe and ensuite, a spacious family room with adjoining balcony and views of the city, linen cupboard, and shared second bathroom. Custom-built wardrobes are located in the bedrooms and linen cupboard offering ample storage.
The property is nestled in a peaceful and popular location, and sits in the catchment of sought after primary and secondary schools in the area such as Wavell State High School, Padua College, St Anthony’s Primary School and Mount Alvernia College. Families will also appreciate the proximity to Mercer Park, Kalinga Park, Kedron Brook and surrounding parks plus vicinity to major shopping centre, Westfield Chermside being 2.4km away. The airport is a 15 minute drive and it’s under 10km to the CBD with access to ample public transport close by.
Experience for yourself the supreme liveability of this modern home – arrange your inspection today.
● Refreshed, modern and elevated family home with a north-to-rear aspect and city views
● Impeccably presented two-storey home with premium tiled floors and plantation shutters
● Living and dining area beneath a soaring raked ceiling, cosy sitting room and upstairs family room
● Custom cabinetry in bedrooms, storage cupboards and downstairs living room
● Contemporary kitchen with new appliances and ample storage leading to open plan living and dining areas
● Master bedroom with walk-in robe plus ensuite
● Additional three bedrooms on the upper floor, with built-in robes and a fifth bedroom/study on the ground level
● Covered alfresco area overlooking child-friendly landscaped gardens plus newly installed putting green
● Upstairs balcony capturing city vistas and cooling breezes
● Modern and recently updated third bathroom, powder room and laundry
● 2 x 2m storeroom with external access + double lock-up garage with internal access and storage throughout
● Ducted air conditioning upstairs and split system downstairs
● Hybrid solar system installed (battery ready)
● CHUBB home security system and security screens
● 30m walk to Wavell State High School, 2.5km drive to St. Anthony’s Primary School, 1.0km to Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School, and 1.4km to Kedron State Primary School
● 500m walk to Mercer Park that includes Shaw Park Tennis Centre, North’s Rugby Union Club, Kedron Park Run, Northern Suburbs District Cricket Club and the National Cricket Campus
● Close proximity to popular Kalinga Park and Kedron Brook and its family friendly running and bike paths
● 15 min drive to airport, under 10km to the CBD, ample public transport close by, and access to Airport Link tunnel
● 2.4km to Westfield Chermside and 3.3km Market Central Lutwyche