Life on the water has never looked quite so relaxing than with this light, bright and inviting home. Three years young and built to meet the brief for open and airy living that capitalises on the eastern aspect and incredible city skyline views, neutral interiors unite with a touch of coastal ambience, while an abundance of sunshine spills in through the wide stacker doors that bridge the gap between indoors and out. Enjoy the contemporary kitchen with Essastone island and benches, Smeg appliances and walk-in pantry as well as multiple living zones spread across both levels.
Views of the Broadbeach skyline dominate from the spacious and sunlit terrace with outdoor kitchen and BBQ amenities, which is ideal for waterfront entertaining and the upper-level balcony, living room, and master bedroom. Fall asleep to the twinkling cityscape from this sanctuary that also hosts an on-trend ensuite and walk-in robe, with the remaining three bedrooms serviced by a modern bathroom. Downstairs, a study, third bathroom, triple garage and double carport complete the enticing offering of this immaculately presented home.
– Light-filled, modern waterfront living, with an eastern aspect and superb skyline views;
– 3 years old, double storey with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms on a 556m2 block;
– Neutral interiors with a touch of coastal ambience and an open floorplan bathed in natural light;
– Contemporary kitchen with Essastone island bench, Smeg appliances, induction cooktop, walk-in pantry;
– Lounge room with custom cabinetry on ground floor plus upstairs living room with balcony and skyline views;
– Open plan living and dining area trimmed with large stacker doors to flow onto a sunny waterfront terrace;
– Master suite with balcony access, plantation shutters, walk-in robe and ensuite with Essastone vanity;
– Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes (all upstairs), modern bathrooms on each level with full-height tiling and Essastone vanities;
– Spacious and sunlit terrace with outdoor kitchen and BBQ amenities, ideal for waterfront entertaining;
– Oak staircase, high ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, solar hot water, gatehouse with intercom;
– Triple garage with drive-through facilities plus a secure double carport;
– 18.3m sandy beach frontage and Main River access leading to the Broadwater and Seaway.
Situated 1.5kms from the delights of Broadbeach, savour shopping, dining, entertainment and beautiful beaches, as well as easy access to Pacific Fair and Star Casino. It’s also a short stroll to local shops and parklands, with a great choice of primary and secondary schools and public transport close by. Arrange your inspection today.