The true definition of an entertainer’s delight, this masterpiece boasts a versatile floor plan to allow for privacy, with the bedrooms neatly tucked away at one end of this grand family home, while also maximising opportunities to entertain. Indoors you can regale guests in your expansive dining room, which comfortably seats 10, or relax and soak up the view from the impressive eating area which runs off the sleek, sexy and oversized kitchen. Outdoors, there is also an abundance of options to choose from. Either entertain under the stars from besides your impeccable infinity edged pool and spa or beneath the canopy of trees while enjoying the picture-perfect views of the Gold Coast skyline beyond.
Unwinding has never looked so inviting either, in such a superb home. Choose to relax by the gas fireplace in the sublime sunken lounge room, with its vast ceilings and adjacent to the oversized billiards room, complete with bar and powder room, and the impressive, sound proof home cinema. There’s also a living room which flows off the light and bright entry, boasting lustrous Tasmanian Oak timber floors, as well as a third living space nestled next to the upstairs bedrooms, and could easily act as a 5th bedroom.
You’ll feel a million miles away from the stresses of everyday life in this tranquil Tallai hideaway, yet still enjoy the benefits of only being 7 minutes to exclusive Somerset College, 10 minutes to Robina Town Centre and 25 minutes to the golden beaches.
• Luxurious hinterland living on 2 unspoiled acres of manicured lawns & gardens
• Skyline, coastal views from every room plus ample alfresco entertaining options
• Infinity edge pool & spa – truly makes you feel you are perched on top of the world
• Versatile floorplan, multiple living spaces, including cinema and billiards room
• Flawless finishes, including Western Red Cedar, Tasmanian Oak & Travertine tiles
• Master bedroom with direct pool access, elegant ensuite with freestanding tub
• Contemporary kitchen with vast butler’s pantry, premium appliances, wide island bench
• 4 car garage, outdoor shower, kid’s playground, orchard, walking trails all on-site
• Gas fireplace, ducted air, intercom, back to base security, storage and vaccumaid
• 7 mins to Somerset College, 10 mins to Robina & 25 mins to beach
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements