A new benchmark in luxury, low maintenance villa living beckons, with this tri-level masterpiece, perched on one of the widest canal expanses in beautiful Broadbeach Waters. The perfect fusion of contemporary design and effortless living and entertaining, it boasts flawless porcelain, stone, timber and on-trend matte black finishes throughout, along with four spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms (and two powder rooms) a pool alfresco area, sandy beach, and an enviable rooftop entertaining terrace, draped against iconic Gold Coast skyline views.
• Freestanding, luxury, tri-level villa, perched on one of the widest canal expanses in Broadbeach Waters
• Perfect fusion of contemporary design and effortless living and entertaining, plus all the space of a home, yet the easy living of a villa
• Exquisite stone porcelain floor tiles, glass and Durian stain grade timber stairs, matte black ceiling fans
• Sleek kitchen with smart stone island bench, stainless steel appliances and butler’s pantry
• Open plan living and dining room, bathed in natural light and flows out to alfresco area plus a second floor, sunny living space
• Master suite with a spacious walk-in robe, decadent ensuite, private balcony with water and hinterland vistas
• Three more generously sized bedrooms on the second floor, two of which enjoy city skyline views
• Contemporary bathroom and powder room on second level, with another modern bathroom on the ground floor
• The villa is also accented by matte black ceiling fans, tapware and window framing
• The ground floor outdoor kitchen and covered terrace overlooks the sparkling pool and waterways
• Ducted air-conditioning, a double garage, two powder rooms and a timber jetty
• The top floor rooftop terrace, with outdoor kitchen and indoor entertaining oasis will tempt you with its iconic skyline views
• Situated in an exclusive cul-de-sac, close to Pacific Fair, Star Casino and vibrant Broadbeach
With all the space of a home, yet the easy living convenience of a freestanding villa, the best of both worlds certainly awaits. Each level features a sun infused living area, with the ground and top floors designed to offer seamless, integrated living. The combination of a window splashback, oversized glass panes and retractable doors also ensures the ground floor is bathed in natural light, while the sleek kitchen is where you’ll want to linger a while, glass of wine in hand. With its smart stone island bench, stainless steel appliances and butler’s pantry, it’s every entertainer’s dream. When it’s time to gather guests together, you’ll be truly spoilt for choice. The ground floor outdoor kitchen and covered terrace overlooks the sparkling pool and waterways, while skyline views and a vast indoor and outdoor entertaining space will tempt you from the top level.
The sumptuous master suite, with a spacious walk-in robe, offers both water and hinterland vistas from its private balcony and boasts a decadent ensuite with striking feature tiled wall and freestanding bath. Three more generously sized bedrooms await on this middle level, two of which enjoy city skyline views and a shared balcony. A contemporary bathroom and powder room complements these bedrooms, while downstairs, another modern bathroom services the ground level. The villa is also accented by matte black ceiling fans, tapware and window framing with ducted air-conditioning, a double garage, two powder rooms and a timber jetty also on hand.
Situated in an exclusive cul-de-sac, close to the upscale Pacific Fair and Star Casino, you’re also only a short drive away from vibrant Broadbeach and its beaches, restaurants and cafes. Take the time to inspect this spectacular, freestanding villa of distinction – contact Jamie Harrison to arrange a viewing today.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*