Perfectly positioned in the heart of the exclusive Golden Triangle, a rare, luxury property opportunity awaits. Custom built to an exceptional structural and architectural standard, and boasting flawless Caesarstone, granite and timber finishes throughout, it’s not often you’ll find such an exquisite extravagance as a two storey penthouse included in an already grand and elegant abode, except in this unique situation. Set out over a 726sqm block with impressive 22.5m waterfront, 300 degrees of skyline views and perched at the junction of a quiet canal T intersection, this is a residence of distinction which will make you the envy of everyone.
The two storey penthouse offers the convenience of being connected to the main house but is accessed through a private staircase and door. Here, sun streams through the full height glass in the landing as you enter, while beyond, a spacious, sophisticated master suite beckons. Boasting a panoramic water and city skyline vista, private balcony and walk-in-robe, it’s also accompanied by a delightfully decadent ensuite with an elegant freestanding tub, dual basins and bidet, and all in the finest possible Caesarstone finishes.
The pinnacle of the penthouse awaits on the very top floor and is the crowning glory of this masterpiece. Flanked by superb floor to ceiling windows which frame 300 degrees of uninterrupted views of the iconic Gold Coast skyline, waterways and hinterland. A kitchenette, large living and dining, powder room, sauna and expansive balcony also await in this sumptuous space, set against the backdrop of the sparkling Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach skylines.
The first two floors of the home feature equally as deluxe finishes, including a gourmet kitchen with vast granite benches and feature wall plus stainless-steel appliances, a light and bright dining room set beneath a sloping ceiling, and two living areas. One looks out onto the serene pool and waterfront alfresco area, with the other opening up via bifold doors onto a tropical garden oasis.
Awaiting as you ascend the polished Kwila timber staircase, you’ll find the remaining bedrooms, which are generously sized. There is another master, with ensuite and walk-in-robe, while bedrooms 3 & 4 offer built-in-robes and share the modern family bathroom with corner spa. Downstairs, a fifth bedroom could also be used as a home office.
The outdoors is another answer to your entertaining needs. The alfresco area is a spacious, sophisticated haven for hosting guests, with its water and skyline views, as well as overlooking a supersized 13m x 4m tiled inground pool plus jetty.
Other special features include another powder room, laundry and surplus of storage throughout, 2 x zoned ducted air con units, LED lighting, intercom, security, solar and ceilings which range in height from 2.4m through to 3.8m. There is also secure parking for five cars and even the potential to install a lift.
Situated in a sought-after location and close to the vibrant heart of Broadbeach, you’ll enjoy being within easy access to schools, shops, cafes, Star Casino and Pacific Fair. This truly is a property opportunity without comparison – arrange an inspection today.
• Multi-level masterpiece, including a luxury two storey penthouse, located in the exclusive Golden Triangle
• Custom built to an exceptional structural and architectural standard with potential to install a lift
• Flawless Caesarstone, granite and timber finishes plus ornate ceilings throughout
• Set out over a 726m2 block with impressive 22.5m sandy beachfront
• 300 degrees of skyline views and perched at the junction of a quiet canal T intersection
• Penthouse accessed via private staircase, with landing and vast master suite on one level and living and entertaining on top floor
• Sophisticated master suite with terrace, water views, walk-in-robe and elegant ensuite
• Top floor, living, dining and entertaining area with kitchenette, powder room, sauna, balcony and unrivalled views
• Gourmet kitchen with oversized granite island bench and splashback, integrated appliances
• Two open plan living areas, which open up to a waterfront alfresco area, and a tropical garden oasis
• 2nd m
aster suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite, bedroom 3 & 4 share access to bathroom with corner spa
• Downstairs study or 5th bedroom, powder room, laundry and surplus of storage throughout
• 2 x zoned ducted air con units, LED lighting, intercom, security, solar
• Supersized 13m x 4m salt-water pool, jetty, and waterfront alfresco entertaining
• Enviable location, with easy access to Broadbeach restaurants & cafes, tram, Star Casino and Pacific Fair