Welcome to a magnificent, Mediterranean inspired residence of distinction, heart-warmingly referred to as a “lived in, much loved family home” by the one-time owners who have amassed 27 years of magical memories in this opulent and elegant abode. Masterfully built by an iconic Gold Coast developer using solid concrete construction and boasting flawless finishes throughout, including vast expanses of travertine marble, it’s anchored on a rare 2003sqm double block and offers an enviable 40m Main River frontage.
Stepping inside the foyer, beset by a soaring 22ft ceiling, it’s as if you’ve been transported to a grand European gallery. Artwork adorned halls lead you through to your choice of informal or formal living and dining, where you’ll relish the chance to gather with guests or relax with the family. The formal lounge and dining zone is accented by pristine parquetry floors which gleam in the sunshine, while the informal living and dining area is a sunny space nestled next to the gourmet kitchen. With its granite benches, Miele appliances and abundance of storage, it’s the ideal accompaniment for entertaining within this splendid home.
The bedrooms will also impress, with a waterfront master suite accented by an 11ft (approx.) ceiling, a balcony, a lavish ensuite and a walk-in robe. Intricate cornices also adorn this space, highlighting the elaborate attention to detail infused throughout every inch of this home. Bedrooms two, three and four all feature built-in robes and share access to a family bathroom with separate toilet, while bedroom five is ideal for guests, with an ensuite, walk-in robe and private courtyard.
Outdoors is truly a tropical oasis. Towering Poincianas sway majestically by the banks of Main River, with thriving Golden Palms, Birds of Paradise and Azaleas making this a haven for flora and fauna alike. It’s also a family sanctuary, where you can practice your lay-ups on the basketball half-court, play endless games of tips or touch footy on the lush lawns, frolic in the pool or spa, or perhaps take the boat out from your private pontoon. You’ll also enjoy alfresco dining in the covered vergola or the enclosed, riverfront patio, where you can sit back and watch the world glide by while you warm yourself in front of the fire.
Other features include an executive home office, an upper level billiards room with kitchenette facilities, a fourth bathroom, under house storage and a double garage with stately porte-cochere. It’s also situated in a tranquil street, 6km from The Southport School and the heart of Surfers Paradise, as well as 8.5km from St. Hilda’s and vibrant Broadbeach, plus within easy reach of local shops, cafes, hospitals and amenities.
It’s time for a new family fill this grand home with laughter, love and endless memories. Arrange your inspection today.
• Magnificent, Mediterranean inspired 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom residence of distinction
• Anchored on a rare 2003sqm double block and offers an enviable 40m Main River frontage
• Masterfully built by an iconic Gold Coast developer using solid concrete construction
• One owner only and released to the market for the first time in 27 years
• Immaculate, opulent and elegant, with vast expanses of travertine marble throughout
• Grand foyer, beset by a soaring 22ft ceiling and an art-gallery inspired hallway
• Formal lounge and dining zone, accented by pristine parquetry floors
• Sunny, informal living and dining area nestled next to the gourmet kitchen with granite benches, Miele appliances and abundance of storage
• Waterfront master suite with an 11ft (approx.) ceiling, balcony, ensuite and walk-in robe
• Bedrooms two, three and four all feature built-in robes and share access to a family bathroom
• Bedroom five is ideal for guests, with an ensuite, walk-in robe and private courtyard
• A truly tropical oasis outdoors, with thriving Poincianas, Golden Palms, Birds of Paradise and Azaleas making this a haven for flora and fauna alike
• Basketball half-court, lush lawns, pool and spa, plus a private pontoon
• Covered vergola and an all-weather, riverfront patio with fireplace
• Executive home office, an upper level billiards room with kitchenette facilities
• Fourth bathroom, under house storage and a double garage with stately porte-cochere
• Tranquil street, within easy reach of local shops, cafes, hospitals and amenities
• 6km from The Southport School and Surfers Paradise, 8.5km from St. Hilda’s and Broadbeach