Unmatched in its contemporary design and unrivalled in its flawless finishes, welcome to Ashmore’s most modern masterpiece, nestled on a sprawling 1,244m2 Main River block. Exquisitely renovated, this luxury residence is the ultimate entertainer, with an enticing, oversized alfresco area with a 12m pool with sunken conversation pit, fire pit, glass encased wine display, large home theatre, 4 king sized and ensuited bedrooms, as well as your choice of two fully self-contained 1 bedroom apartments, each of which boast private entrances. Smart home entertainment automation, master craftsmanship, cutting edge style and a family friendly floorplan with dual living options combine to make this a residence which is simply without comparison.
Stepping through the supersized pivot front door, a 5m (approx.) dramatic foyer greets you, along with impressive water vistas. Indulge in the sprawling, open plan space which plays host to a sleek kitchen, showcased by a Caesarstone island bench, dual 900mm Smeg ovens with gas cooktops, a butler’s pantry as well as an intimate sitting room with floor to ceiling glass encased wine display, which holds over 60 bottles of wine and includes a fireplace. Expansive lounge room flanked by timber bifolds, the indoors effortlessly fuses with the outdoors and offers the finest in integrated living. Here, a travertine tiled alfresco oasis awaits under a 5m ceiling, with a servery window connecting the gourmet kitchen and BBQ areas, as well as thoughtfully zoned areas for relaxation and entertainment. A spectacular staircase leads you to the brand new 12m pool with sunken conversation pit, cabanas, firepit and fully fenced easy care lawn. Perfect for children, pets and entertaining. Boating enthusiasts will also appreciate the pontoon and Main River location.
Back indoors, a tiered home theatre room will also entice, as will the choice of two self-contained apartments. Each boast private access, an ensuited bedroom with walk-in-robe and an open plan kitchen and living room. One also comes complete with an exclusive use driveway, while the other opens out to the pool area. This is beneficial for those seeking dual living opportunities or live-in staff quarters.
Four king-sized, ensuited bedrooms, similar to what you’d expect from a 5 star luxury suite, await as you ascend the floating timber and glass stairs. The sumptuous master suite enjoys water views, a private terrace plus a delightfully decadent ensuite with an open shower, sunken spa and a steam room. Most striking of all though is the vast, custom dressing room, which features a bespoke shoe and handbag display suite and is sure to make you the envy of everyone.
Other superior inclusions comprise of a ground floor executive office and powder room, double garage, smart home entertainment system, video intercom, security system with 18 cameras (accessible remotely) plus ducted and zoned air conditioning. It also features plush new carpets, lighting and blinds and has been repainted internally and externally.
Perched in a peaceful cul-de-sac, minutes to the M1 Motorway, Griffith University, and a selection of elite schools, you’re also only 9km from the vibrant heart of Surfers Paradise.
- Modern masterpiece, perched on a vast 1,244m2 block with 23m Main River waterfrontage
- Indulge in sprawling living and entertaining, with multiple areas to host guests or relax
- Living room with fireplace glass wine display, plus lounge room flanked by timber bifolds, flows out to alfresco area
- Sleek kitchen, with a Caesarstone island bench, dual 900mm Smeg ovens with gas cooktops, a butler’s pantry and soft close cabinetry
- Ground floor also hosts an executive office, large home theatre and powder room
- Decadent master suite with water views, a private terrace plus an ensuite with an open shower, sunken spa and a steam room
- Master bed also boasts custom dressing room, with bespoke shoe and handbag display suite
- Remaining upstairs bedrooms are all king-sized, with ensuites and walk-in robes
- Two self-contained apartments boast separate entrances, ensuited bedrooms and a kitchen and living room each plus one with a private driveway
- Travertine tiled alfresco oasis, with servery plus zoned areas for relaxation and entertainment
- Spectacular Travertine staircase leads to an elevated, easy care lawn and garden plus a newly constructed pool and cabana deck
- Boating enthusiasts will also appreciate the pontoon and Main River location
- Dramatic 5m foyer, floating timber and glass staircase, oversized pivot front door
- Smart home automation throughout, plus video intercom, security system and 18 cameras
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning, repainted internally and externally
- Plush new carpets, bifold doors, lighting and blinds throughout
- Peaceful cul-de-sac, minutes to the M1, Griffith Uni, elite schools