Capturing an enviable location in Chevron Island, this home is all about coastal living. You will be instantly impressed with this brand-new architecturally designed modern townhouse with a warm blend of timber and stone, this villa is showcased by coastal interiors and superb quality finishes. A monochromatic kitchen with European appliances and sleek bathrooms with matte black fixtures and statement tiling. The master suite is another example of striking design, with floor-to-ceiling windows capturing skyline views and complemented by a decadent walk-in robe and ensuite.
– Luxury four-bedroom coastal living villa, spanning 250m2 and with high quality finishes throughout;
– Contemporary kitchen with Fino Veneto stone benches and island, window splashback and Bosch appliances;
– Open-plan, light-filled living and dining area with concrete-inspired porcelain tiles;
– Refined master suite with decadent walk-in robe, ensuite and skyline views from floor-to-ceiling windows;
– Remaining bedrooms are modern and oversized, with integrated wardrobes;
– The spacious fourth bedroom could also be converted to a media room/additional living zone;
– Sheltered alfresco terrace overlooking a heated pool and easy-care courtyard;
– Main bathroom with freestanding feature bath, matte black fixtures and sleek white subway tiles;
– Double garage with epoxy floors and storage;
– Air conditioning, security system and cameras with iPad automation, video intercom;
– Pool is heated and can be used all year round.
Nestled on the northern side of Chevron Island, known as a peaceful sub-pocket of this sought-after suburb, you’re just a short stroll from a wide array of restaurants, cafes and artisan coffee shops. The heart of Surfers Paradise also beckons just a 15-minute walk (approx.) from your front door. Here, soak up the iconic golden beaches and make the most of the shops, dining and entertainment precinct. Arrange your private inspection today.