The soothing sounds of the ocean can be your everyday soundtrack with this masterfully modern architectural abode. Placed one street back from the beach, in a prestigious coastal enclave, reward yourself with 387m² of contemporary living and entertaining in a residence that showcases best-practice sustainability with drama and intrigue.
Industrial elements illuminate the home, with herringbone floors paired with spectacular Ross Gardam pendant lighting and square set walls. A South African leather-finish jaguar-stone benchtop takes centre stage in the sleek kitchen, accompanied by Smeg and Miele appliances and a zip-tap. Host guests in style in the adjacent dining area crowned by a stunning 5.7m void or make the most of balmy alfresco entertaining outdoors on the Accoya deck with built-in BBQ and refrigerator that overlooks the sparkling magnesium pool.
Indoors, relax in an open plan lounge room warmed by a gas fireplace, the media room (which could easily be converted to a fourth bedroom) or a cosy upstairs retreat. Three generously proportioned bedroom sanctuaries co-exist here, each with on-trend ensuites. For the ultimate luxe experience, a hotel-suite style master boasts a bold full-height glass panel to oversee the ground-floor living hub and swimming pool as well as a walk-in robe and ensuite with rain shower and freestanding bath.
Along with a study and third bathroom with marble finishes, other superior features include air conditioning, and secure parking for four cars with a double garage and double carport. This 405m2 block also benefits from lush gardens, where jasmine is in full bloom and regal magnolias line the pool and alfresco area.
Perfectly placed to take advantage of an epic coastal lifestyle, make the most of its proximity to local beaches as well as the on-trend bars, shopping, restaurants and cafes of popular Nobby’s Beach. It’s also just over 5km from Pacific Fair and Star Casino, with all the delights of Broadbeach a quick car trip away. See for yourself why its stands out from the crowd – arrange your inspection today.
– Masterfully modern architectural abode, located one street back from the beach
– Three-years-old and boasting 387m² of contemporary living and best-practice sustainability
– Herringbone floors, spectacular Ross Gardam pendant lighting, louvred windows and square set walls
– Sleek kitchen with South African leather-finish jaguar-stone benches, Zip tap with sparkling, still and boiling water and an oversized Smeg gas oven plus walk-in pantry
– Dining area crowned by a stunning 5.7m void, adjoins lounge room with gas fireplace
– Additional living areas on each level (one could be used as a fourth bedroom)
– Hotel-suite style luxury master suite with full-height glass pane, walk-in robe and ensuite with rain shower and freestanding bath
– Bedrooms two and three are generously proportioned, with on-trend ensuites and built-in desks
– Third bathroom (downstairs) with marble tiles plus office with built-in desk and cabinetry upstairs
– Alfresco entertaining area with heating, built-in BBQ and fridge, overlooks the magnesium pool
– Sealed Acoya timber decks at the front and rear
– Alarm system, external cameras, professional WIFI extender
– Double garage with warehouse style shelving in garage
– Glorious irrigated gardens, with Jasmin trees at front, side and back and Magnolia trees by the pool
– Ducted air conditioning and fans, laundry chute, built-in wine rack plus a surplus of storage throughout
– Floor to ceiling blackout curtains and sheer curtains in all bedrooms
– Blackout curtains and blinds in media room
– Proximity to local beaches as well as the on-trend bars, shopping, restaurants and cafes of Nobby’s Beach
– Only 5km from Pacific Fair and Star Casino, with all the delights of Broadbeach a quick car trip away