An immaculately presented oasis awaits in the heart of Broadbeach Waters. Nestled at the end of a quiet canal, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home has been lovingly looked after and was rebuilt just over 10 years ago using only the finest fixtures and fittings throughout. Successfully combining cosmopolitan style with comfortable living, this impeccable single level property is perfect for those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle in a modern setting.
Enviable east facing entertaining awaits in this Zen paradise. After preparing a feast for your family and friends in the sleek gourmet kitchen, stackable bifold doors open up from the dining room to allow the outdoors in. With a weather sensor pergola and durable bistro blinds installed, this space can be enjoyed year-round, while the towering gum trees fringing the waters edge promise you privacy on this 559m2 block.
The sprawling master suite, with its cotemporary styling and décor, is also sure to impress. Substantial in size, it boasts an elegant ensuite with freestanding bath and dual basins as well as a generous walk-in-robe and direct access to the tranquil front courtyard.
Situated only 15 minutes stroll from vibrant Broadbeach, you’ll enjoy the world-famous beaches, shops, cafes, restaurants and facilities on offer in this unbeatable locale. Reward yourself with this renovated renaissance and contact Eoghan Murphy today.
- Immaculately presented oasis in the heart of Broadbeach Waters
- Just over 10 years old with flawless finishes and fixtures
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms all boast contemporary décor & style
- Low maintenance, single level living on a 559m2 wet block
- East facing entertainer, nestled at the end of a quiet canal
- Grand entry with vaulted ceilings next to impressive media room
- Sprawling master suite with elegant ensuite featuring freestanding bath, dual basins plus walk-in-robe and access to courtyard
- Remaining two bedrooms share modern bathroom
- Sleek gourmet kitchen with 5 burner gas cooker, walk-in pantry, island bench
- Open plan light and bright living and dining, flows perfectly to outdoors
- Stackable bifolds offer fabulous year-round indoor-outdoors living
- Vast alfresco area with weather sensor pergola & bistro blinds
- Back yard flanked by established gum trees gives a great sense of privacy
- Tranquil, oversized front courtyard with Zen water feature
- Secure double carport and gatehouse entry
- Ducted air-conditioning and high-quality built-in surround sound installed
- Close to transport, cafes, shops, all amenities and restaurants
- 15mins walk to Broadbeach, including Pacific Fair, Star Casino & world-famous beaches