Nestled in tranquillity, welcome to a blissful waterfront retreat that sets the benchmark for coastal, contemporary living and entertaining. Imbued with quality finishes and strong attention to detail throughout, there’s an elegance and ease to the interiors that make you feel instantly at home. A subtle coloured feature wall in the living area adds depth and charm, complementing the engineered oak floors that radiate warmth. In the kitchen, textured laminate cabinetry combines with acclaimed appliances and 40mm Quantum Quartz benches await, with the wide servery window offering easy access to the canal-facing alfresco area. Set beneath a striking gabled roof, it promises endless scope for day-into-night entertaining, with room to comfortably accommodate a crowd or smaller scale catch-up with friends.
Along with five bedrooms and three bathrooms, the home boasts the bonus of a self-contained apartment (with 1 bed, 1 bath, private entry and kitchenette). Restore your senses in the light, bright master suite, with a day-spa style ensuite where you can soak in the tub while looking out at the stars. A patio with pergola links the ensuite and main room together, making this a private little oasis parents can escape to.
Positioned on a 717m2 block, with easy-care gardens and a generously sized magnesium pool with Travertine coping, it’s also blessed with approx. 21m creek frontage. Pack the boat and head to the beach in approx. 10 minutes – with no need to fight for a car park. This outdoor area is also midgie-free, meaning you can enjoy being outdoors any time of the day!
Conveniently located close to everything a family needs, it’s 10 minutes on foot to Currumbin Fair, with gorgeous local eateries 4 minutes away by car. You’re also 4km from famed Currumbin Alley and zoned for popular PBC High School. Reward yourself with a residence that showcases outstanding craftsmanship and coastal flair – arrange your inspection today!
- Blissful waterfront home boasting coastal, contemporary living and entertaining
- Quality finishes, including engineered oak floors, and strong attention to detail throughout
- Open concept living and dining with a subtle panelled feature wall
- Modern kitchen with 40mm Quantum Quartz benches, textured laminate cabinetry, 900mm gas cooktop, electric oven and servery window to alfresco deck
- Light, bright master suite with private pergola/patio, walk-in robe and day-spa style ensuite
- Master ensuite with custom blackbutt vanity, Spanish Terrazzo-look tiles and freestanding bath that opens up to the pergola/deck
- All four remaining bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Dual living apartment with private entry, kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom
- Main bathroom with custom recycled timber vanity and full-height tiling
- Gabled alfresco deck overlooking magnesium pool with silver Travertine coping and Merbau decking
- 717m2 block overlooking approx. 21m of midgie free creek frontage
- Double secure carport with storage and feature blackbutt finishes
- Solar hot water, air-conditioning, 3 x Velux skylights
- Off-street parking for boat/trailer/caravan with gateOcean access, with beach 10 mins away by boat
- Close to Currumbin Fair, local eateries and 4km from famed Currumbin Alley