Rediscover “modern coastal” in the heart of vibrant Surfers Paradise with these brand new, tri-level townhouses. Showcased by a design style which embraces clean lines and natural hues, each of these low maintenance residences boast three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room, along with an inviting and light-filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area which spills out onto a sunny balcony.
Along with spoiling you with a “lock and leave”, low-maintenance lifestyle, these homes benefit from being positioned within an exclusive Surfers Paradise enclave. Make the short stroll into the heart of Cavill Avenue, where you can immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of this retail and restaurant mecca at night or start your day with a spectacular sunrise with a walk along this world-famous coastline. During the day, soak up the perpetual sunshine on the beach, dine in one of the numerous eateries or indulge in some retail therapy, before making the short walk back to your high-end home.
– Brand new, tri-level townhouses, 700m from the beach and 900m from Cavill Avenue;
– Showcased with a Modern Coastal style which embraces clean lines and natural hues;
– Unit 1 & 4 with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a powder room and a small study nook behind a butler’s pantry;
– Unit 2 & 3 with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a powder room and a large utility space
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen zone which opens up onto a sunny balcony with porcelain tiles;
– Living and kitchen area adorned with herringbone laid hybrid oak-look boards;
– 2Pac shaker-style cabinetry with black fixtures and 40mm stone island bench in the light-filled kitchen;
– Semi-integrated dishwasher, 90mm induction cooktop and multi-function oven;
– The master suite features an ensuite with patterned porcelain tiles plus a walk-in robe with shaker-style cabinetry;
– Bathrooms and powder rooms with black fixtures, porcelain tiled floors and frameless showers;
– Ground floor double garage plus units two and three with a study on this level;
– Unit 1& 4: Gross floor area – 182.11m2
– Unit 2 & 3: Gross floor area – 197.25m2
– Double garage with epoxy floors, 4-zone Mitsubishi ducted air conditioning system and electric hot water;
– Television points, telephone & data points, broadband/NBN cabling;
– Downlights, pendant lights, wall sconces and ceiling fans throughout;
– Sensor keypad alarm system, intercom and smartphone compatible camera.
Situated in a sought-after location, just a 700m stroll from the sand and sea and an easy 900m walk into the centre of Cavill Avenue. For a change of pace, walk across the river to Isle of Capri and enjoy the delights of the upscale Capri on Via Roma precinct. If travel beckons, it’s 35 minutes drive to Coolangatta Airport and just over an hour to the Brisbane CBD. Make a wise investment in your future and arrange an inspection today.