After 31 years, it’s time for a new family to make memories in this single level home in a peaceful pocket of Elanora. Tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac, this much-loved house offers comfortable living or scope for modernisation, and features a kitchen adjoining a cosy living and dining area plus a sunny and spacious lounge room. Four bedrooms and two bathrooms also await, including a large master bedroom with ensuite, built-in robes and access to pool patio, while bedroom two is bathed in beautiful sunshine, with a walk-in robe and access to the main bathroom with a separate toilet.
Outdoors is ripe for fun with a covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking easy-care gardens, plus a generously-sized and level backyard offers space for kids and pets to play. A pool shaded by tropical palms is another bonus, while the home also includes ample storage and a single garage.
Situated within walking distance to Elanora State High and Playschool Kindergarten, it’s also under five minute’s drive to stock up on supplies, do a spot of shopping or meet friends for coffee at The Pines Elanora. Or, take an extra few minutes and arrive in picturesque Palm Beach and enjoy beautiful beaches, eateries, boutiques and parks of this popular coastal hamlet. Make this your must-see and arrange your inspection today.
• Single level home in a peaceful cul-de-sac, first time to market for 31 years
• Compact kitchen adjoining a cosy living and dining area plus sunny lounge room
• Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, built-in robes and access to pool
• Bedroom two bathed in beautiful sunshine, with walk-in robe and access to main bathroom
• Two more bedrooms, also serviced by main bathroom with separate toilet
• Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking gardens
• Generously-sized backyard with level lawn and pool shaded by tropical palms
• Ample storage indoors plus garden shed and a single garage
• Walking distance to Elanora State High and Playschool Kindergarten
• Under 5 minutes drive to The Pines Elanora and local parklands
• Approx. 5 minute drive to the beautiful beaches, cafes and parks of Palm Beach
Council Rates: $1,523 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $1,108 approx. per annum