Reward yourself with a peaceful paradise, designed to deliver a lifestyle where good times and happy memories are readily made. Perfectly placed on a flat one acre block, it’s punctuated by towering trees and lush greenery to enhance your privacy. Impressive interiors evoke a sense of modern, industrial beauty in the main residence, with sleek polished concrete floors uniting with the crisp whites and greys of the contemporary 2pac kitchen. Three bedrooms and a superb bathroom with deep soaking tub also await, along with an open-air terrace and covered alfresco area for entertaining.
Outdoors, be tempted by the 9m x 4m freshwater and easy-care pool, trimmed by Teddy Bear Magnolias, as well as a covered deck with woodfire pizza oven. In the cosy, cooler months, congregate around the firepit with recycled timber seating while kids and pets explore this vast landholding which meanders its way towards a summer creek.
The studio/pool house ties this all together with its convenience and cosmopolitan vibe. Set out over 54m2 with polished concrete floors and an open plan kitchen, living and dining zone, it’s either the ideal place to host guests by the shadows of the pool, or unfurl the queen-sized Murphy Bed for a ready-made studio for guests.
Essential extras include a storage shed with lights and electricity, 3000L water tank, 6.38kW solar power with inverter, veggie patch, double carport, and off-street parking.
Situated in a convenient location, just a 900m stroll to St Andrews Lutheran College, you’re also less than 3 minutes drive to popular local cafes. Palm Beach or Burleigh Heads beaches and cafes are approx. 10 minutes away by car, or take the family to Schuster Park, 2kms away. Here, enjoy the playground, walking trails, off-leash dog exercise area, shoreline fishing or launch your kayak from the reserve’s sandy beach.
Make this the year you live the life you deserve – arrange your inspection today.
Main House Features
- Contemporary and spacious 2pac kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, surplus of storage, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
- Light-filled, modern and open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning
- Renovated bathroom with ABI tapware, 1.8m freestanding bath, frameless shower, full-height tiles and LED mirror
- 3 generously sized bedrooms including a master with air conditioning and built-in robe
- Full polished concrete floors
- Gas cooktop in kitchen and gas hot water
Studio/Pool House Features
- 54m2 with polished concrete floors throughout
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Queen Murphy Bed
- Combined bathroom and laundry
- Fully air-conditioned
- Covered deck with woodfire pizza oven
- Firepit with recycled timber seating
- 1 acre flat block, freshly turfed in 2020
- 9m x 4m concrete freshwater Enviroswim pool
- Outdoor shower in pool area
- Landscaped with Teddy Bear Magnolias
- 2 X Mango Trees, Eureka and Meyer Lemon Trees, Kaffir Lime Tree, Macadamia Tree
- Storage shed with lights and electricity
- 3000L water tank
- 6.38kW solar power
- Fully upgraded OSSF Bio/Envirocycle Taylex Tank
- 3m x 2.2m garden shed
- Veggie Patch
- Double carport and off-street parking
- Under 3 minutes drive to popular local cafes
- 900m walk to sought after St Andrews Lutheran College
- Approx. 2 kms to Schuster Park
- Approx. 5km to Tallebudgera Creek
- Approx. 5kms to Stockland Burleigh Heads
- Approx. 10 minutes from popular Palm Beach and Burleigh Heads beaches and cafes
- Approx. 16 mins to Currumbin Beach
- Approx. 19 minutes to Coolangatta Airport