In the pursuit of property perfection, this magnificent waterfront masterpiece reigns supreme. Positioned in the exclusive Breakwater Quays and presiding over an extraordinary 1243m2 parcel (amalgamated from three marina-view allotments), this landmark estate represents the pinnacle of contemporary waterfront luxury.
Crafted without compromise, this custom entertainer is unrivalled in design, finishes and construction. Two kitchens, a grand-scale formal dining room and multiple alfresco areas ensure hosting guests is effortless, while the numerous living zones including a theatre room, provide a place for indulgent relaxation. Presented in pristine condition and fully furnished, it also boasts a lift, four luxe bedrooms, five bathrooms and two offices (or use one as an additional bedroom).
However, it is the seamless integration of internal and external living zones that truly steals the spotlight. Full-width 15m glass stacker doors dissolve the barriers between the kitchen, lounge and dining zone and the resort-style outdoors. Here, embrace an endless summer with two sparkling pools, host celebrations in the fully equipped poolside pavilions, or gather for sundowners on the expansive 36m marina-view deck, marvelling at the ever-changing sky as the sun slips behind Castle Hill. Additionally, take advantage of three 19m private marina berths and set sail to explore the breathtaking natural beauty of your surrounds.
Located in Townsville, this modern metropolis is Australia’s largest urban centre north of the Sunshine Coast as well as the gateway to world-heritage wonders, Daintree Rainforest and Great Barrier Reef. When you’re not bushwalking the world’s oldest rainforest, explore the natural beauty of nearby Magnetic, Hinchinbrook, Orpheus and Palm Islands. Savour the vibrant coral and marine life via snorkel or deep dive down to the historic SS Yongala wreckage, one of the world’s best-preserved diving spots. Sheltered bays and beaches are perfect for swimming, fishing or sunny relaxation, contrasting with the spectacular hiking, including one of the top 10 walks on the planet: Hinchinbrook Island’s Thorsborne Trail.
Closer to home, it’s just a short stroll to sample the delights of The Ville Resort Casino or to take in a show at the Townsville Entertainment Centre. Gregory Street restaurants, shops, and cafés are also nearby, along with elite schools, lush parklands, and the CBD.
Make no mistake, this is the ultimate Tropical North Queensland trophy home. Reward yourself with a residence of distinction that is simply without comparison. Start the conversation and contact Carol Carter at +61 414 760 305 or Blair Carter at +61 404 808 888 today.
• The pinnacle of contemporary waterfront luxury, unsurpassed in design, quality finishes and construction
• Crafted without compromise to be a one-of-a-kind waterfront entertainer
• Presides over a 1243m2 allotment, amalgamated from three 412m2 blocks
• Prestigiously placed in Breakwater Quays – an exclusive gated estate overlooking Breakwater Marina
• Internal lift, pristine condition, presents as new and is fully furnished throughout
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen plus an outdoor kitchen with induction cooktop, BBQ and sink
• Multiple spacious living zones plus a theatre room
• Formal dining zone featuring seating for 20 people
• Alfresco kitchen, lounge and dining zone trimmed by 15m glass stacker doors, flows freely onto manicured lawns and pool area
• Vast cold room with 4 keg beer system plus large storeroom
• Four luxe bedrooms, including a guest suite with kitchenette
• Five modern bathrooms
• Two offices or convert one to a fifth bedroom
• Fully equipped alfresco area with views across the marina to Castle Hill
• Exquisite poolside entertaining pavilion with wet bar
• Expansive 36m alfresco deck set against magnificent marina views
• Two heated resort-style pools, one with an elevated spa
• Three 19m private marina berths with 32amp power to marina berth
• Manicured gardens and lawns, plus a sizeable, grassed area for outdoor recreation or to land a helicopter
• Gardens, pools and ponds illuminated by state-of-the-art lighting
• Two secure garages plus three-bay undercover parking
• Tesla Powerwall battery system
• 17-camera CCTV security system
• Dress circle location, a short walk to The Ville Resort Casino, Townsville Entertainment Centre and lush parklands
• Close to CBD and the Gregory Street restaurants, shops and café precinct
• Approx. 2km from Patricks College and St. Joseph’s Catholic School on the Strand