The ultimate entertainer, which occupies a prime point position in a tranquil neighbourhood. Nestled at the end of a tree-lined avenue, this sprawling 908m2 block houses a magnificent 2-storey home complete with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and multiple living areas. Also boasting a full wet bar which flows out to the wrap around terrace and an enviable 33m of waterfrontage, this unique residence is ready for the next owner to take advantage of its premier location and ability to host family and friends in a spectacular setting.
As you enter and stand under the dramatic 7.4m ceiling, you’ll to be immediately drawn to the distinctive semi-circular void which steps up to an elevated entertaining space. Accented by glossy black finishes, it’s fully equipped with twin stone bars, 4 integrated wine fridges, ice machine and a surplus of space to gather indoors, or allow the party to flow out to the vast alfresco deck which overlooks the private and protected salt water pool. Adjacent to this space is the matching kitchen with upscale Miele appliances, soft close cabinetry and a surplus of storage, set against the backdrop of inviting water views.
The entertaining paradise continues outdoors with the deck also extending off the media room, before stepping down to a large expanse of lawn which is perfect for kids and pets to securely play. There’s also a large pontoon ready to accommodate your choice of watercraft and all set amongst landscaped gardens.
Upstairs, and extending off the Juliet balcony, a decadent master suite awaits. Set under soaring raked ceilings, this is a room all about vibrancy and luxury. You’ll enjoy the semi-open ensuite with free-standing bath, a walk-in-robe plus additional mirrored built-in-robes, along with air-con and a large waterfront balcony which boasts city skyline views. Adjacent is the second bedroom, also set under cathedral ceilings, with a walk-in-robe and small balcony while the two remaining queen bedrooms – with built-in-robes and air-con – reside on the ground floor and overlook the pool area.
Other superior features include a family bathroom with separate toilet, large under house and under stair storage, skylights, soaring ceilings, security cameras along the perimeter, ducted air-conditioning, double remote garage plus ceiling mount speakers in the kitchen, bar and media room areas.
Close to schools, shops, cafes and hospitals, this is a statement home you’ll be proud to own. Be quick to snap up this urgent sale.
• 4 bed, 2 bath, 2-storey ultimate entertainer on a sprawling 908m2 block
• Occupying a prime point position in a tranquil neighbourhood with wide 33m waterfrontage
• Elevated entertaining area with twin stone benches, 4 integrated wine fridges and ice machine
• Kitchen with upscale Miele appliances, soft close cabinetry with inviting water views
• Stackable doors lead out to vast wraparound terrace from Bar and Media Room
• Decadent master suite with ensuite, walk-in-robe, private balcony and water views
• Remaining bedrooms all generously sized, 1 with walk-in-robe, 2 with built-in-robes
• Modern family bathroom with separate toilet, laundry with drying courtyard
• Large 12 metre jetty to keep your jet-ski and 22-foot boat completely out of the water
• Fully fenced lawn area which slopes to water’s edge
• Private and protected salt water pool and paved alfresco area
• Double garage plus large under house and under stair storage
• Security cameras, alarm system, ducted air-conditioning plus ceiling mounted speakers
• Centrally located close to schools, shops, cafes and hospitals
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.