Serenity, space and sophistication – it all beckons in this residence of distinction, nestled on a rare, point position, 1,292m2 block and boasting a sublime 68m waterfrontage. The epitome of timeless elegance, it presents with six bedrooms, including four exquisite master suites, formal and informal living and dining, a gourmet granite kitchen with butler’s pantry, as well as a host of alfresco areas, ideal for soaking up spectacular sunsets by the canal or entertaining by the north-facing pool. Best of all, your seclusion is assured, with 6 acres of waterfront parklands neighbouring this resort style oasis.
The tone for enduring beauty starts from the moment you step onto the cobblestone terrace which glides past the protected pool and into the grand foyer. Soaring ceilings and a sweeping statement staircase greet you, as does your choice of living and dining areas. The formal lounge and dining room is a flawless exercise in mid-century modern glamour, embellished by a gas fireplace and oversized windows which look out to a waterfront terrace. Offering equally as stylish, yet relaxed areas for gathering together, the casual living is dominated by expansive water vistas on one side and the poolside paradise on the other. Solid custom cabinetry adorns the walls, along with cosy window seats to immerse yourself in the superb views, while the meals area also benefits from easy access to the wraparound alfresco terrace. The heart of this family-focused space, however, is the granite kitchen, featuring stainless steel Miele appliances and a butler’s pantry with a surplus of storage.
Further proof this is a property which will spoil you for anything else is the choice of four sprawling master suites. Maximised by an abundance of floor to ceiling picture windows which perfectly frame the spectacular waterfront vista, each offers unrivalled views as well as luxurious ensuites, cosy sitting areas and walk-in robes. The master suite also boasts an attached library/reading room, with bespoke joinery, while two guest suites with built-in robes, also await and are serviced by an elegant bathroom with a separate toilet and vanity.
Lush green foliage, mature trees and delicate blooms fringe the outdoors, along with a 68m stretch of personal beachfront. A floating pontoon as well as a fixed wharf, offer direct ocean access, while an all-weather, screened alfresco area is ready to welcome family and friends for a poolside party. There’s also a host of other outdoor courtyards and terrace areas to congregate, and all which enjoy being set against the backdrop of superb views.
Other features include an air-conditioned home fitness/dance room, a choice of two offices, one on each level, solar panels, security system, high-quality security screens, new floor and lighting in the formal dining room, laundry chute, hidden wiring for a sleek finish, as well as secure parking for two cars.
Situated in an established, prestigious street, with warm and welcoming neighbours, make the most of being close to vibrant Broadbeach and all of its world class restaurants, shops and beaches as well as close to local schools, parklands, cafes and amenities.
• 6 bed 5.5 bath point position residence on a 1,292m2 block with a sublime 68m waterfrontage
• Timeless elegance, with a grand foyer, accented by a sweeping staircase and soaring ceiling
• The formal lounge and dining room, embellished by a gas fireplace and oversized windows
• Casual living room, dominated by solid custom cabinetry and expansive water and pool vistas
• Gourmet, granite kitchen, featuring stainless steel Miele appliances and a butler’s pantry with a surplus of storage
• Four sprawling master suites, showcased by floor to ceiling picture windows which perfectly frame spectacular vistas, luxurious ensuites, cosy sitting areas and walk-in robes
• Master suite also boasts an attached library/reading room, with bespoke joinery
• Two guest suites with built-in robes, also await, serviced by an elegant bathroom
• Wraparound terrace, perfect for soaking up spectacular sunsets by the canal plus all-weather screened area by the north-facing pool
• The inground pool is perched in the protected front courtyard for optimum Feng Shui and privacy
• Sandy beach, floating pontoon as well as fixed wharf offer direct ocean access
• Air-conditioned, home fitness/dance room, plus a choice of two offices, once on each level
• Solar panels, security system, high-quality security screens, hidden wiring for a sleek finish
• New floor and lighting in the formal area, laundry chute, plus secure parking for two cars
• Adjoins 6 acres of waterfront parklands in a prestigious, peaceful and family-friendly street