Released to the market for the first time in 36 years, this much loved and meticulously maintained home in the heart of Broadbeach Waters delivers an enticing property opportunity. Set out over a single level, you can easily enjoy living in it as is, or explore its prime potential and capitalise on its enviable location. Build up and benefit from skyline views or create a private family sanctuary.
– Lovingly looked after, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on a 639m2 block;
– Tightly-held location with many long-term, original residents and majority owner occupied;
– Exceptional location – walk to Pacific Fair and all the enticing offerings of Broadbeach;
– Comfortable to enjoy as is, or explore its enticing potential to be modernised;
– Capitalise on its prime location and build up to capture skyline views;
– Bedrooms all with built-in robes plus a master with ensuite and family bathroom with separate toilet;
– Large separate formal living and dining areas plus informal living and meals zone;
– Kitchen with new and near new stainless steel appliances;
– Set back from the street, plus has a large alfresco patio and an easy-care backyard;
– Fireplace and air-conditioning in the living room, plus captures a cool cross breeze;
– Double garage with attic and cupboard storage.
Situated in a street which is home to many long term residents including seven who are original owners it has justifiably developed a reputation for strong neighbourhood ties and a true sense of community. You’ll also benefit from the exceptional location Pacific Fair is just a short stroll away and in 15-20 minutes you’ll be soaking up the beauty of Kurrawa Beach along with the cafes, shops and restaurants of vibrant Broadbeach. Make a wise investment in your future arrange your inspection today.