The golden rule of real estate is location, and with this primely positioned property you couldn’t ask for a more convenient setting! Five minutes from beautiful beaches and backing onto parklands, it’s also an easy stroll to schools, shops and cafes, ensuring all your family’s needs will be met.
Set across a 632m2 block with well-presented interiors, a Caesarstone kitchen awaits in the heart of the home, with a large living and meals area for comfortable relaxation and dining. Four bedrooms and two bathrooms grace the floorplan, including an oversized master bedroom. Equipped with light oak timber-look flooring, plantation shutters, a large walk-in robe and ensuite, it’s a soothing sanctuary to enjoy.
Established gardens encircle the home, with new front yard landscaping adding to the charm of the outdoors. Gather with guests under the covered patio with all-weather screening or use the pavilion by the pool as a second area for alfresco fun.
Situated in a prime location, Ossie Keegan Park feels like an extension of your backyard while just 650m (approx.) away Pizzey Park is the ultimate haven for sports enthusiasts. A 60ha site, it offers swimming, tennis, soccer, rugby league, rugby union, a skate park, dog park and so much more. Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, walk to Miami Marketta for live music and delicious street food, with other local shops, cafes and amenities at nearby Waterways Village. You can even walk the kids to school – Miami Primary is just 210m away! See for yourself all the delights of this impressive home – arrange your inspection today.
• Primely positioned and well-presented 4 bed, 2 bath single level home
• 632m2 block, 5 minutes from beautiful beaches and backing onto parklands
• Kitchen with Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, new Kleenmaid oven and rangehood, Caesarstone benches with storage and wine rack
• Lounge room with beautiful bay window, trimmed with on-trend plantation shutters
• Adjoining dining room with views out to the pool alfresco area
• Oversized master bedroom with light oak timber-look flooring, plantation shutters, large walk-in robe and ensuite with double basin
• Remaining bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robes, one with study nook and one with adjoining office, serviced by a main bathroom with separate toilet
• 12-month-old carport extension, newly rendered and painted
• Pool with glass fencing, revamped surrounds and re-filled, opposite a feature water fountain
• Pool house with potential to be converted to another bedroom
• Renovated alfresco area with all-weather protective screening installed
• New front yard landscaping, with thriving, established gardens encircling the home
• Downlights, ceiling fans, revamped laundry, storage shed, new solar panels and backyard drainage
• Walk to Miami Public, local shops and cafes, Miami Marketta plus Pizzey Park – a 60ha sports haven