Inspired by Palm Springs architecture and basking in wide water vistas from every room, this Bayden Goddard masterpiece is an icon of style. A feat of unparalleled privacy and resort-style living and entertaining, revel in the luxury of multiple internal and external lounge and dining zones, complemented by a gourmet kitchen and scullery. Whether you’re sampling your favourite vintage with friends in the custom 2000-bottle wine cellar, gathering with guests for an intimate riverside dinner or enjoying large-scale celebrations on the alfresco pavilion, this modern waterfront compound will meet your every need.
Constructed from solid concrete and finished with the highest quality materials, it also features four supersized bedroom suites (with elegant ensuites and large walk-in robes), a gym, infinity-edge pool and a boat shed with direct access to 30m pontoon with 3 phase power. Presiding over a 2000m2 block in one of Sanctuary Coves most coveted streets, it also fronts an impressive 40m water frontage – one of the widest in this esteemed estate – and direct access to the Coomera River and Broadwater.
Positioned in Australia’s foremost master-planned estate, residents relish 24-hour onsite security and a unique “golf buggy lifestyle”. Integrated trails (suitable for pedestrians and cyclists, too) form part of the fabric of this first-class community, connecting locals to championship golf courses, a world-class marina, cafes, designer shopping and more. Presenting as new, this represents the pinnacle of private waterfront luxury – arrange an inspection today.
• Iconic Palm Springs-inspired waterfront estate, epitomising effortless resort-style living and entertaining
• Designed by award-winning Bayden Goddard to embrace superb water views from every room
• Extremely private, presiding over a 2000m2 block in a coveted Sanctuary Cove street
• 40m water frontage – one of widest in the estate, with direct access to the Coomera River and Broadwater
• Generously proportioned and constructed from solid concrete
• One owner and presents as new, with high end finishes throughout
• Gourmet kitchen and scullery with acclaimed Gaggenau appliances
• Variety of entertaining zones: media room, basement lounge, teen retreat/rumpus, lounge and dining zone
• Custom 2000 bottle wine cellar with temperature and humidity control
• Four supersized bedrooms suites with large walk-in robes and elegant ensuites
• Executive office/5th bedroom, a 5th modern bathroom plus home gym
• Expansive alfresco terrace with outdoor kitchen and dining, overlooking a wide water harbour to the Coomera River central courtyard
• Heated infinity-edge pool, riverside fire pit and meticulously landscaped gardens
• Boat shed with direct access to 30m pontoon with 3 phase power and double entry gangways
• Four large car spaces plus tandem buggy and generous off-street parking
• State-of-the-art home automation system via Control 4 and C-bus with UPS and remote access
• CCTV and automated garden irrigation with remote access
• Positioned in a prestigious enclave within gated Sanctuary Cove Estate, with 24-hour onsite security