Serenity, seclusion and stylish living – it’s all waiting for you here with this lush North facing Currumbin Valley sanctuary. Spread across a 3936m2 allotment and spanning a single level, welcome to a private paradise you’ll be proud to call home.
Tucked away in tranquility, a winding driveway trimmed with olive trees delivers you to the five bedroom home that’s been built to perfection and durability with Besser blocks. Light, bright and inviting interiors are complemented by an abundance of windows to gaze upon the magnificent grounds, with multiple living zones on hand for when you need time to unwind. Cook with ease thanks to the Modern kitchen with 5 burner gas stove with large oven and Miele dishwasher and keep an eye on kids as they play in the backyard from this central position. Five bedrooms , two bathrooms and powder room enhance the sense of space, including a master suite with elegant ensuite and walk-in robe.
Outdoors, your holiday-at-home oasis awaits. Meander through the Park like garden with a lot of different mature trees and fruit trees, where you’ll find friendly Black Swans and their cygnets strolling across manicured lawns or refresh in the Enviro Swim pool – created to provide a pure aquatic experience. For a truly indulgent treat, slip beneath the bubbles of the therapeutic spa to wash away your worries or relax beneath the adjoining pavilion while kids enjoy fun in the sun.
Placed on a no-through road, follow the pathway to the delightful Eco-Village for some organic goodness or for your fix of the sand and sea, in eight minutes arrive on Currumbin Beach. Stock up on supplies at the big Elanora Pine Shopping Center , an eight minute drive, plus benefit from being just fifteen minutes from Gold Coast Airport when travel beckons. And, with the announcement that 148 hectares of land at Currumbin has been secured to be transformed into one of Australia’s biggest eco-parklands, it will make this an idyllic place to call home. Arrange your inspection today.
• 5 bed, 2.5 bath single level North facing sanctuary on a 3936m2 lush Currumbin Valley allotment
• Built to perfection, and durability with light, bright and inviting interiors
• Modern kitchen with island bench , walk in pantry and gas cooking, overlooking dining zone
• Cosy living room plus family room that opens onto an expansive alfresco patio
• Supersized master suite with walk-in robe and elegant ensuite
• Four more spacious bedrooms, bathroom in neutral tones plus powder room
• Covered alfresco area with privacy screens and views across the magnificent grounds
• 3 years old Enviro heated swim pool with clean water , no salt, no chlorine and good for skin
• Enchanting poolside pavilion with 3-year-old therapeutic spa
• Ducted and zoned air-conditioning to each room
• 15,000 liter water tank, solar power, security cameras and light system
• Quality bio water : Osmotic and mineral water filter with PH balance for the best quality and bio drinkable water in the house
• Double garage , 2 driveway parking’s and a large ( 6x5m) and height shade sail covered area , ideal for boat or caravan .
• Long driveway trimmed by beautiful olive trees
• Walk the pathway to the Eco Village
• 8 minutes to Elanora pine shopping center , 8 minutes to Currumbin Beach and 15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport