Attention, architecture lovers: the rare chance to secure a home inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright has arrived, with this Peter Jansen designed 3-bedroom home, nestled on a 708sqm serene, water view block in Emerald Lakes. From the tranquil entryway which houses soothing, symmetrical water features, to the large array of stained glass and geometrically shaped windows, through to the extensive use of natural materials, including textured slate walls, this unique residence, centrally located in one of the most modern residential enclaves on the Gold Coast, is sure to spoil you for anything else.
The distinct nod to the Frank Lloyd Wright era of organic architecture continues with the kitchen and living areas of this immaculate home. Flowing easily through to the waterfront terrace, the living room links with its outdoor area via large, stackable bifold glass doors, and acts as another room to unwind and enjoy. A perfectly positioned bar is also in place, ready for you to relax by and watch the sun set on yet another magical day, while the adjacent kitchen, with its Caesarstone island bench and upscale Miele appliances, masters the brief for cooking with efficiency, comfort and style.
Upstairs, the master bedroom awaits, with its vast walk-in-robe and ensuite decorated in earthy, natural tones, overlooking the water and offering direct access to the upstairs balcony. Bedroom 2, also upstairs, is generously sized, and is adjacent to the large, light-filled first floor bathroom. One of this home’s most unique features is also located on this level: a small set of hidden stairs leads to a cosy 3rd floor viewing platform, where you’ll witness breathtaking views across the water, along with the famous Gold Coast skyline beckoning from this tucked away oasis.
Coupled with its unrivalled central location in one of the newest and most modern residential settings on the Gold Coast, you’ll enjoy being able to stroll to the cosmopolitan French Quarter, with its array of shops, cafes and amenities, as well as be within easy reach of one of the most sought-after private schools on the Gold Coast, Emmanuel College as well as world-class golf courses close by.
A disciple of organic architecture, Jansen created a magnificent property which is truly sympathetic to its surrounds. Contact Sam Guo and Julia Kuo today to arrange your unforgettable inspection today.
Unique features include:
• Frank Lloyd Wright architecturally inspired 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home
• Soaring ceiling heights and soothing symmetrical water feature in entrance
• Living, dining and bar lead to sundrenched terrace, overlooking water & skyline views
• Upscale kitchen with Caesarstone island bench, acclaimed Miele appliances
• Upstairs media room, with access to waterfront balcony, superb views
• Master with vast ensuite and walk-in-robe, water views and balcony access
• Oversized light & bright bathroom plus reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceilings fans installed
• 2 x garages which flank either side of the home, each containing a large rainwater tank, plus two off street car spaces
• Unique, tucked away, 3rd floor cosy viewing platform
• Modern Emerald Lakes locale, 708sqm block with 20m water frontage
• Walking distance to the quaint French Quarter village & easy access to Emmanuel College
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements