40M WATERFRONT * NORTH-EAST ASPECT * PRESTIGIOUS STREET
Brimming with beauty and intrigue, this meticulously renovated residence is a rare find. Not only is it blessed with an abundance of living and entertaining spaces which span three exceptional levels, but its concrete construction confirms its status as an incredibly durable dwelling. Perched on a 1,400m2 point position block with an enviable north-east aspect and 40m water frontage, you’ll find there’s simply no comparison to this classic 713m2 masterpiece.
Arched windows add a sense of romanticism and glamour to this unique home, where you’ll be spoilt for choice with multiple havens for relaxation or hosting guests. The enclosed top floor oasis will be a firm favourite. Here, soak up the superb 270 degree views which embrace the iconic Surfers Paradise city skyline, Main River and Hinterland, while the ground floor and first floor lounge rooms are warmed by stone-clad fireplaces. A light-filled, informal living area complements the chef’s kitchen plus you will benefit from an expansive billiards room which opens out onto a balcony and boasts skyline views. The dining room is another statement of sophistication. Nestled beneath a soaring atrium style void, it echoes the heightened sense of luxury which is ever-present throughout.
Bifold doors open up to ensure a seamless connection between the alfresco area and indoors. Set against the backdrop of the Nerang River, pour a drink from your outdoor bar and enjoy the expansive entertaining terrace, freeform pool and elevated spa. There’s also a half-court tennis court/basketball court, jetty and boat ramp, plus flat, usable land for kids and pets to indulge in.
Switch off from the stress of the day with a choice of six sumptuous bedroom sanctuaries. The main floor master suite ensures peace and privacy for parents and enjoys views of Q1, the pool and waterways. A walk-in robe and spa ensuite complement it, with a second bedroom and bathroom with sauna also on the ground level. A gently curving staircase in the grand foyer whisks you upstairs where four more supersized bedrooms and three bathrooms reside, two of which are the scale of a master suite.
This home also includes a triple garage and secure, off-street parking for approx. 6 cars, solar panels and a home office.
Positioned in one of Benowa Water’s most prestigious streets, this is a deluxe and durable home which dares to be different. You’re also just 7km from the world-famous beaches of Surfers Paradise and approx. 15 minutes from Pacific Fair and elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda’s. Arrange your inspection today.
• 6 bed, 5 bath meticulously renovated tri-level residence with an enviable north-east aspect
• 1,400m2 point position block with 40m of prime waterfrontage
• 713m2 of durable concrete construction with multiple living and entertaining areas
• Sprawling open plan lounge rooms on main and 1st floor, warmed by stone-clad fireplaces
• Top floor living/entertaining room with 270 degree views of the city skyline, Main River and Hinterland
• A light-filled, informal living area complements the chef’s kitchen plus an elegant dining room nestled beneath a soaring atrium ceiling
• An expansive billiards room which opens out onto a balcony and boasts skyline views
• Bifold doors ensure a seamless connection exists between the alfresco area and indoors
• Expansive entertaining terrace, outdoor bar, freeform pool and elevated spa
• Half-court tennis court/basketball court, jetty and boat ramp, plus lush lawns and gardens
• Main floor master suite with views of Q1, the pool and waterways and fitted with a walk-in robe and spa ensuite
• Bedroom 2 and adjacent bathroom with sauna plus a home office is also on the ground level
• Four more supersized bedrooms and three bathrooms on the middle level
• Triple garage and secure, off-street parking for approx. 6 cars plus solar panels
• Perched in a prestigious street, 7km from the world-famous beaches of Surfers Paradise
• Approx. 15 minutes from Pacific Fair and elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda’s