Custom build a landmark estate in one of Australia’s most desirable dress circle locations with this prime property opportunity. Nestled on a tightly held street that hosts some of the Gold Coast’s most prestigious homes, capitalise on a rare 1,577m2 riverfront allotment with 21.9m* of magnificent Main River frontage and create the luxury waterfront home you’ve longed for.
Currently hosting a four bed + study, 3.5 bath home with multiple living zones, a large entertaining patio and pool, it’s highlighted by spectacular skyline and water views. Boasting vistas you’ll never tire of, it’s time to compliment these with an equally iconic residence in one of the best positions on the Gold Coast.
Perched within the prized TSS precinct and on protected water frontage, make the most of being a short distance to world-famous beaches, Ferry Rd Markets and exclusive private schools, or take a quick trip by boat to the beautiful Broadwater, Southport Yacht Club and popular designer destination, Marina Mirage.
Take advantage of this rarely available opportunity in one of the finest streets on the Gold Coast and maximise its fantastic future potential. Do not delay – contact Carlie Mills on 0433 341 896 to organise a private inspection today.
• 1,577m2 large prime block with 21.9m* of Main River frontage
• Located in an ultra-exclusive enclave with a sheltered waterfront
• Rarely available opportunity in one of the finest streets on the Gold Coast
• Maximise the potential of this magnificent riverfront land with city skyline views
• Rarely available blue chip land holding – ready for rebuild or renovate opportunity
• 4 bed + study, 3.5 bath residence with multiple living zones, a large entertaining patio and pool currently on site
• Prized TSS precinct location and on protected water frontage
• Close to world-famous beaches, Ferry Rd Markets, exclusive private schools, transport and light-rail
• Short trip by boat to the Broadwater, Southport Yacht Club and Marina Mirage
• 30 minutes (approx.) to Gold Coast Airport and 45 minutes (approx.) to Brisbane Airport