This renovated Hawkesbury River hideaway promises to be the perfect island getaway or lifestyle home. Featuring a lovingly restored native garden at the front entrance, the home occupies a prized position affording you convenience, privacy and filtered water views. Modern retro charm shines throughout, pairing panelled walls, timber floors, and high ceilings with brand-new additions. Both the contemporary kitchen with shaker profile cabinets and bathroom with underfloor heating bring the wow factor, co-existing in harmony with the character of the open plan lounge and dining zone and three large, light-filled bedrooms.
Tranquillity continues outdoors, where a spacious deck with built-in bench seat/day bed is perfect for entertaining or relaxing to the sounds of nature. At the rear, towering trees overlook the terraced gardens and native grass lawn. Plus, unleash your creativity in the separate cabin, with this studio ready for you to bring life to your chosen art.
Take advantage of being approx. 10 minutes by ferry from Brooklyn, then less than an hour north of Sydney’s CBD by car. This accessibility gives you the freedom to use this cottage as a weekend escape from the hustle and bustle, or a more permanent lifestyle relocation.
• Tastefully renovated north-facing cottage, enriched with modern retro charm
• Timber floors, panelled walls and high ceilings add extra warmth and character
• Brand new kitchen with shaker profile cabinetry, stainless-steel oven and ceramic cooktop
• Open plan lounge and dining with combustion heater and air-conditioner
• Three large bedrooms bathed in natural light
• Designer bathroom with underfloor heating and freestanding bath
• Spacious entertaining deck with built-in bench seat/day bed
• Terraced gardens interspersed with established greenery, towering trees and native grass lawn
• Separate cabin/art studio – awaits your creative flair
• Spacious laundry, solar hot water, private yet convenient location
• Approx. 10 minute ferry from Brooklyn, then less than an hour north of Sydney’s CBD
Contact Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 today to experience the enchantment of this secluded sanctuary firsthand.