Capitalise on a canal-front lifestyle with this enticing Broadbeach Waters property opportunity. Impeccably presented and nestled next to parklands on a 944m2 block, this home also promises dual living, with a fully self-contained, light and airy granny flat located in a privately accessed upper-level setting.
The main house, which spans a single level, boasts four bedrooms, including a spacious master bedroom with air-conditioning, a walk-in robe and an updated luxury ensuite. Three more bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom with full-height tiling plus an office ensures you can work from home with ease. However, it’s the open plan kitchen, living and dining zone with a seamless flow to the outdoors that will impress you most. Cook up a feast in the modern kitchen with induction cooktop, stone island and walk-in pantry and retreat to the expansive waterfront timber deck to enjoy a meal with family or friends. Here, with a sandy beach and a tiled swimming pool, you have at your fingertips all you need to enjoy the feeling of an endless summer.
– Impeccably presented, canal-front family home with dual living opportunity;
– Nestled next to parklands on a 944m2 block with dual street access;
– Modern kitchen with stone island, induction cooktop and a walk-in pantry;
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining area that flows onto a waterfront alfresco timber deck;
– Spacious master bedroom with air-conditioning, walk-in robe and an updated luxury ensuite;
– Three more bedrooms, serviced by a family bathroom with full-height tiling;
– 1 bed, 1 bath fully self-contained granny flat bedroom with private entry, kitchen, living and dining zone plus a sunny deck with skyline views;
– Granny flat can rent for $300 p.w or enjoy dual living for multi-generational families;
– Expansive waterfront timber deck, sandy beach and a tiled swimming pool;
– Home office, double garage and dual carport, with water tank, established gardens and spacious lawn;
– Repainted, with new floors and timber deck.
Positioned in a peaceful and central location, make the most of being only (approx.) 5 minutes drive from beautiful Broadbeach with its cafes, bars, restaurants, shops, parks and golden beaches. A range of sought after private and public schools are within easy reach, plus take advantage of Pacific Fair and Star Casino being just a few minutes away. If you’ve longed to live a canal-front home in Broadbeach Waters, make this a must-see. Arrange your inspection today.