It’s only fitting that a landmark home should reside in an equally as distinguished location. Perfectly positioned in the most sought-after street in the prestigious Sanctuary Cove precinct and perched on 1497m2 block, this much admired 741m2 Main River masterpiece basks in both tranquillity and refined luxury. Boasting an enviable north-east facing aspect and an outlook across to a leafy, nature reserve, welcome to a peaceful and private residence of distinction which is simply without comparison.
Grand in both size and appearance, it’s esteemed elegance is evident from the moment you step inside. Striking interiors are infused with dashes of glamour, while soaring and ornate ceilings add an extra layer of sophistication. The foyer sits beneath a 6.5m ceiling and is fringed by dual staircases which gently curve their way towards the upper level. From here, step down to the formal lounge, where a magnificent 7.7m void is adorned with two over sized windows to frame picturesque river and pool vistas. You will relish gathering here with guests or indulging in a banquet in the adjacent dining room, or perhaps be tempted outdoors to dine, alfresco style. There’s also an elevated media room, granite kitchen with walk-in pantry plus an informal living and dining area which benefits from more Main River panoramas.
Upstairs, tucked behind double doors, a decadent master suite awaits. Decorated in striking navy and neutral hues, it’s accompanied by a custom walk-in robe, marble ensuite and a private balcony, perfect for soaking up the serenity of your spectacular surrounds. Two more expansive and marble ensuited bedrooms reside on this level, while the fourth bedroom beckons back on the ground floor. Fitted with its own entry, walk-in robe and elegant ensuite, it is an ideal space for a live-in au pair to utilise.
Outdoors, towering palms punctuate the 22m waterfrontage and sway gently in the breeze. They are the perfect tropical accompaniment to this alfresco paradise which features a sprawling terrace and a 10m pool plus spa which glisten in the perpetual sunshine. Boating enthusiasts are catered for too, with a large pontoon ready to moor your watercraft of choice. Other superior features include a triple garage, and off-street parking for 10+ vehicles, an upstairs library/additional sitting room, marble floors, wool carpets, ducted air-conditioning, ground floor powder room, outdoor bathroom amenities and back to base security.
Situated within the exclusive Sanctuary Cove enclave, this true trophy home is being released for sale for the first time in over a decade. Easy access to two championship golf courses and luxury resort amenities, close to the vibrant Marina village plus Paradise Point cafes, shops and restaurants. If travel beckons Brisbane Airport is less than an hour away. Reward yourself and arrange an inspection of this unrivalled architectural residence today.
• Landmark 741m2 luxury residence on a 1,491m2, block with 22m Main River frontage
• Positioned in the most sought-after street in prestigious, gated Sanctuary Cove
• Much admired 4 bed, 5.5 bath masterpiece with an enviable north-east facing aspect
• Set back from the street, 22m waterfrontage and an outlook across to a leafy, nature
• Impeccably presented and released for sale for the first time in over a decade
• Captivating interiors which are infused with dashes of glamour
• Soaring and ornate ceilings throughout add an extra layer of sophistication
• Foyer sits beneath a 6.5m ceiling and is fringed by dual, gently curving staircases
• Formal lounge, adorned with a magnificent 7.7m void, with two oversized windows
• Formal and informal dining, elevated media room, a granite kitchen with walk-in pantry
• Decadent master suite, custom walk-in robe, marble ensuite and private waterfront balcony
• Two more expansive and marble ensuited bedrooms reside upstairs
• Ground floor, fourth bedroom with own entry, walk-in robe and elegant ensuite
• Luxurious guest bathroom plus outdoor bathroom amenities
• Tropical alfresco area with sprawling waterfront terrace
• 10m tiled pool plus spa and a pontoon with power and water
• Marble floors, wool carpets, ducted air-conditioning
• Triple garage and off-street parking for 10 cars
• Private gated estate with 24/7 back to base security
• Beautiful landscaped gates, gatehouse and electric gates