Perched atop a quiet cul-de-sac, this split level home is flawlessly maintained. If you can drag your eyes away from the magnificent views across Beechmont and towards Binna Burra, you’ll be delighted in the well-established and much-loved gardens surrounding your new rural retreat.
Whether you’re a young family looking for a healthier, more sustainable environment to raise your children or you’re downsizing and want to spend your days tending to your gardens, fruit trees, veggie patch, chooks and beehive, you need look no further than this 964m2 property.
Indoors, the modern open plan kitchen, dining and lounge areas invite family togetherness as meals are prepared and shared. The large kitchen boasts lots of storage space, a gas cooktop and a big breakfast bar. Or maybe alfresco meals on your covered timber deck overlooking lush tropical bushlands is more your style. For complete outdoor living, a downstairs patio sits snugly amid your gardens. Close your eyes and you can almost smell the food as it sizzles on the BBQ. Marvel as your entire body relaxes while you absorb the calming serenity of the Aussie bush.
Three double bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans also await. The main bedroom features a private deck, walk-in robe and an ensuite with his and her basins. A small study tucked away above the staircase makes working from home easy plus make the most of the double garage and 5 x 5 m shed (with a lockable roller door).
Just 15 minutes from Canungra and 35 minutes to Nerang, your new rural retreat is waiting for you to enjoy.
Arrange your inspection with Oliver today.
– Flawlessly maintained home with magnificent views across Beechmont and towards Binna Burra
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
– Large family kitchen with breakfast bar and lots of storage space
– Three bedroom with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Small study tucked away above the stairs
– Main bedroom features private deck, walk-in robe and ensuite with his and hers basins
– Established gardens feature a variety of fruit and native trees, a veggie patch, chook pen and beehive
– Covered timber deck overlooks lush bushland views
– Quiet cul-de-sac, 15 minutes from Canungra and 35 minutes to Nerang
– Several school options within a 20-minute drive, including Silkwoods and St. Brigid’s