The perfect country getaway or family residence beckons with this stylish three-bedroom retreat where you can wake to the sounds of birdsong and enjoy the impressive Border ranges and iconic Mount Warning views. Tucked away on a 1023m2 block in idyllic Beechmont, it offers peace and tranquillity in a scenic setting.
Light, bright and airy with plenty of windows throughout, this invites the natural surroundings in and frames the best of the mountain outlooks. A modernised kitchen offers a large breakfast bar for meals on-the-go while the central living and dining zone maximises the sweeping views and flows out to an elevated deck, perfect for entertaining friends.
The master bedroom, with a picture window capturing commanding views, offers a walk-in robe and handy access to a two-way family bathroom. There’s a second queen-sized bedroom plus an additional single bedroom opening onto the front deck. A study off the living zone (with distractingly good views) provides convenient external access and work-from-home flexibility.
Downstairs, utilise under-house parking for two vehicles, a shed for storage or workshop activities plus the outdoors spoils you with lush established gardens and an open space reserve which not only offers privacy but will entice the kids outdoors to explore and play.
Along with solar panels, solar hot water and a 32,000-litre water tank, take advantage of the numerous nature reserves nearby for relaxing strolls with your four-legged friend and a café within walking distance. It’s just 5 minute drive to Beechmont State School and 30 minutes to major shopping centres in Nerang, 40 minutes to the Gold Coast and in just 45 minutes you’ll be soaking up the sun on Surfers Paradise Beach. This delightful country retreat with fabulous views offers a low-maintenance treechange plus close proximity to all of life’s conveniences. Arrange your inspection today.
– Stylish three-bedroom retreat in idyllic Beechmont – a perfect family getaway or residence
– Peace, tranquillity, views to Border ranges and Mount Warning
– Light, bright and airy, plenty of windows capturing views
– Spacious open living, generous modern kitchen, glass splashback, large family breakfast bar
– Central living-dining zone with beautiful views
– Elevated deck, perfect for entertaining
– Ceiling fans throughout, woodfire for cosy winter nights
– Master bedroom with, commanding views, walk-in robe, access to two-way family bathroom
– Second queen-sized bedroom and additional single bedroom with deck access
– Separate study with external access, offering work-from-home flexibility
– Downstairs with under-house parking for two vehicles and space for a third
– Solar power, solar hot water, 32000-litre concrete water tank, shed
– Secluded location: backs onto open space reserve, lush established gardens, privacy
– Nature reserves nearby for strolls, café within walking distance
– 5 mins to Beechmont State School, 30min to shopping centres at Nerang, 40 mins to Gold Coast, 45 minutes to beach