Serenity and seclusion are yours to savour in one of the Lower Beechmont’s best streets. Perched in an elevated setting, this four bedroom family home is the ideal leafy paradise you’ve been waiting for. Occupying a sprawling one acre block and with the added bonus of a lush rainforest as your backdrop, this is a home which promises endless enjoyment.
Morning sunlight streams in through the kitchen, family and dining rooms, bathing it in a welcoming light. A large living room is warmed by a fireplace and will be a great place to gather for family movie night, plus be spoilt with a choice of four bedrooms, including a master bedroom with its own ensuite and walk-in robe.
Don’t be surprised if you feel the temptation to soak up the tranquillity of the outdoors often. Fringed with a large wraparound verandah, there are multiple vantage points to immerse yourself in Mother Nature’s beauty or take a moment to watch the kids and pets making the most of the fully fenced pet-proof yard.
Positioned in a peaceful community, 550m above sea level, this is an enticing opportunity to make that tree-change, while still being close to all necessary amenities. A range of schools, including Silkwood and St. Brigid’s, are within a 20 minute drive, plus you can enjoy the delicacies of local cafes, parks and shops plus the delights of Canungra and Tamborine Mountain, just a short drive away.
– Picturesque leafy paradise – 4 bed, 2 bath family home
– Savour serenity and seclusion in one of the Lower Beechmont’s best streets
– Sprawling one acre (4,289m2) block backing onto a lush rainforest as your backdrop
– Sunny and inviting kitchen, family and dining rooms, bathed in a welcoming light
– Living room warmed by a fireplace and large wrap around verandah with endless views
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe – all remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
– Fully fenced pet-proof yard and supersized storage space under the house
– Carport to fit 4 cars plus 4 additional spaces
– Shed, ground floor laundry and ramp access to the house
– Sustainable living with solar power and concrete water tanks
– Positioned in a peaceful community, 550m above sea level
– Within 20 minutes of schools, including Silkwood and St. Brigid’s
– Close to local cafes, parks and shops and an easy drive to Canungra and Tamborine Mountain
See for yourself the idyllic lifestyle which awaits – contact Oliver Edwards to arrange your inspection today.