Living on the water is a much longed-for ambition for many, and now the opportunity has arrived to secure your entry into an aspirational address. Perched on a prime deep waterfront position on a 663m2 block, this is the first time in over half a century that this one-owner, two-storey blonde brick home has been released for sale.
Boasting great bones with solid full brick construction, presents in immaculate original condition and ripe for renovation. Or, explore the potential to knock down and rebuild your dream waterfront home in a fantastic location, nestled amongst multi-million dollar residences and a street renowned for record-breaking sales.
Consisting of four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a double garage and mooring facilities, this solid home is the ideal entry point into waterfront living in a highly sought-after and serene waterfront street. Situated close to primary and high schools as well as public transport, it’s also conveniently placed just 1km from all your essentials at Southgate Shopping Centre.
• Enticing property opportunity – secure your entry into an aspirational waterfront address
• Prime deep waterfront position on a 663m2 block
• One owner and the first time to market in over half a century
• Two-storey blonde brick home immaculate original condition
• Nestled amongst multi-million dollar residences and a street renowned for record-breaking sales
• Ripe for renovation – solid bones and a durable brick façade
• Potential to knock down and rebuild your dream waterfront home
• Highly sought-after and serene waterfront street
• Deep water mooring pontoon
• Close to primary and high schools, public transport, boat ramps, village shops, short distance to major Southgate Shopping and Westfield’s Miranda
Sydney’s only privately owned waterways property values are set to soar, with future planning of the new F6 motorway (SouthConnex) subject to RMS and state Govt approval will link Sutherland Shire to the CBD with an approx estimate travel time of 15 minutes.