Discover a sanctuary of serenity and seclusion with this centrally located single level home on a 929m2 block. Set back from the street to enhance its tranquillity and encased in lush, established gardens, it’s a happy haven that feels like your own private waterfront paradise. Stylish interiors are showcased throughout the house, including a warm and welcoming lounge and dining room. Adorned with a soaring cathedral ceiling, it’s a cosy place to unwind at the end of each day. The informal living zone captures city views and cool breezes plus the home features four bedrooms, three bathrooms and office. Both the master and bedroom two are king-sized and boast luxury ensuites, with bedroom three serviced by a modern bathroom with separate toilet.
It’s also designed with entertaining in mind, thanks to the chef’s kitchen with superior appliances and a servery window to alfresco area. An expansive space equipped with strip heaters, ceiling fans and built-in speakers, gather with guests for a BBQ while enjoying pool, skyline and water views. Chances are, you can catch the meal you cook too, with flathead, whiting, bream and mud crabs galore in this prime fishing spot! If the wide open water beckons, it’s 20 mins from the Broadwater, plus take advantage of having your own boathouse and ramp with winch, a powered pontoon and 18.4m sandy beach frontage.
– Stylish single level entertainer on a supersized 929m2 block with 18.4m water frontage;
– Set back from the street to enhance the serenity and seclusion;
– Encased by established gardens, lush greenery and mature shady trees;
– Chef’s kitchen with superior 6 burner gas and electric oven, integrated dishwasher, composite stone benches, ample storage, built-in wine rack and servery window to alfresco area;
– Warm and welcoming lounge and dining room adorned with a soaring cathedral ceiling;
– Informal living area with city views, bifold doors and retractable fly screen, integrating seamlessly with alfresco area;
– Elegant master suite with custom timber bedhead, two banks of built-in robes, modern ensuite with dual composite stone vanity and rain shower;
– King-sized 2nd bedroom with built-in robes and a luxe spa ensuite;
– Bed 3 with built-in robes, serviced by a bathroom with full height tiling, separate toilet;
– Retreat/bedroom 4 attached to the master suite;
– Expansive, covered alfresco area with strip heaters, ceiling fans, built-in speakers, skyline and water views;
– Large freeform pool trimmed in Tibetan sandstone paving;
– Boathouse and ramp with winch, powered pontoon and sandy beach;
– Prime fishing location flathead, whiting, bream and mud crabs galore;
– Repainted, with new LED lighting and carpets, plus excellent cross ventilation;
– Office plus abundant storage throughout;
– Double garage and a secure double carport;
– Outdoor shower, Crimsafe screens, 8 security cameras, managed and accessible via an app.
A supremely central location, all you need is within easy reach (and most of it, on foot!). St. Kevin’s Primary School plus Benowa Primary and High School are within a 14 minute walk, with Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre a 7 minute stroll. Within 10 minutes you’ll also arrive at Pindara Hospital and the beautiful Botanical Gardens, home to 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, a children’s playground and off leash dog areas. Surfers Paradise and its stunning beaches are 10 minutes by car, while golfers can tee off from the greens of the championship Royal Pines Golf Course in 5 minutes.
For more information on this exceptional entertainer in a location that caters to all ages, contact Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866 or Cooper Markovitch on 0434 498 243 today.