Surrender to the serenity of mountain living with this charming triple level home with dual living potential. Basking in beautiful views across the Numinbah Valley, right through to mighty Mt Warning and Springbrook, it shines with light-filled interiors that evoke an instant sense of “home sweet home”. Cathedral style ceilings with exposed beams add to this inviting ambience, while the timber floors create warmth and add style. Enjoy the spacious kitchen, anchored in the heart of the home, with the sprawling living and dining zones a seamless extension of this space. You’ll also be tempted outdoors, where a wide balcony wraps itself around the rear of the home. A perfect perch for simply soaking up the views or listening to nature, it’s also ideal when gathering with guests or if you fancy a night with the family by the fire pit, toasting marshmallows under the stars.
Graced with five bedrooms, this includes three on the top floor bathed in beautifully soft sunshine. Crowned with soaring cathedral ceilings, each is like a soulful sanctuary you’ll be happy to retreat to. Two bedrooms, a living room and a bathroom reside on the lower level – the ideal teenager’s retreat or granny flat! Nestled within 925m2 of lush greenery, your peace and privacy are further enhanced with council land neighbouring the property on the southwestern side, which won’t be built out.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and part of a wonderful community, make the most of being a short drive from Graceleigh Park, Beechmont Primary School and the Flying Bean Café at Rosins Lookout. Many locals also love to spend their weekends exploring the various bushwalks that grace this pristine paradise. Experience this enchanting home and cosy neighbourhood firsthand – arrange your inspection today!
– Charming triple level 5 bed, 2.5 bath home with dual living potential on a lush 925m2 block
– Beautiful views across the Numinbah Valley, Mt Warning and Springbrook
– Light-filled interiors are paired with cathedral style ceilings and timber floors
– Spacious kitchen that opens up to a sprawling living and dining zone
– Three top floor bedrooms bathed in beautiful sunshine, with soaring cathedral ceilings
– Family bathroom upstairs plus two bedrooms, a living room and a bathroom on the lower level – the ideal teenagers retreat or granny flat
– Wide balcony wraps itself around the rear of the home with firepit and superb valley views
– Council land neighbouring the property on the southwestern side, which won’t be built out
– Double garage plus 1 car space (suitable for a caravan)
– Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and part of a wonderful community
– Short drive from Graceleigh Park, Beechmont Primary School and the Flying Bean Café at Rosins Lookout