Welcome to the epitome of effortless, single level living and entertaining with this simply stunning north-facing home. Anchored on an 859m2 waterfront block, and highlighted by skyline views, this meticulously maintained 5 bedroom home promises a lifestyle of ease and enjoyment in sophisticated surrounds, thanks to its immaculate interiors, gourmet kitchen, media room and a vast living and dining which spills out to an enviable poolside paradise.
Impeccably presented and boasting a smorgasbord of textural interiors, including a bespoke, reclaimed brick feature wall in the living room, which is echoed again in the kitchen island bench, it’s infused with an abundance of natural light and will embrace you with its warmth. The expansive open plan living and dining room integrates with an alluring, oversized alfresco area via retractable doors, plus you’ll benefit from a fully equipped media room with built-in bar and speakers, and a gourmet kitchen with stone island bench, a servery window and acclaimed Miele appliances.
The intelligent floorplan also allows for peace and privacy with the bedrooms. You have a choice of two master suites, each with water views, ensuites and access to the timber deck, plus one features a walk-in and one with a built-in robe. The remaining rooms are serviced by a modern family bathroom.
Outdoors, a tranquil, tropical oasis will tempt you, with the vast timber deck ideal for hosting gatherings, large or small. A saltwater pool takes centre stage, as does the 32m stretch of sandy beach frontage, with Gold Coast skyline views. Boating enthusiasts will appreciate the 10m x 3.5m pontoon, with water and electricity connected, while out the front, sit back and soak up the serenity on a smaller deck, fringed by lush gardens.
Other features include a study, Bose surround sound, ducted and zoned air conditioning, Crimsafe screens, heated floors, powder room, storeroom with a built-in safe plus instant gas hot water and secure parking for two cars.
Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac and only 5 minutes from Pacific Fair and close to famous beaches, shopping, cafes and entertainment options, this is the immaculate entertainer you’ve been waiting for. Arrange your inspection today!
- Simply stunning, north-facing, single level entertainer on an 859m2 waterfront block
- Meticulously maintained and intelligently designed, with 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- Light-filled, open plan living and dining, integrates with an alluring alfresco area
- Gourmet kitchen with stone island bench, a servery window and acclaimed Miele appliances
- Fully equipped, semi-sound proof media room with built-in bar and speakers
- Bespoke, reclaimed brick feature wall in the living room, echoed again in the kitchen island
- Two master suites, each with water views, ensuites and access to the timber deck, plus one with a walk-in robe and one with a built-in robe
- Remaining three bedrooms all with built-in robes, serviced by a modern family bathroom
- Outdoors is a tranquil, tropical oasis, with a vast timber deck ideal for hosting gatherings, large or small
- Saltwater pool and 32m stretch of sandy beach frontage, with iconic Gold Coast skyline views
- 10m x 3.5m pontoon, with water and electricity connected, plus front yard fringed by lush gardens
- Study, powder room, a storeroom with built-in safe plus secure parking for two cars
- Bose surround sound, ducted and zoned air conditioning, Crimsafe screens, heated floors, instant gas hot water
- Peaceful cul-de-sac location, 5 minutes from Pacific Fair and famous beaches, shopping, cafes and entertainment options
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements