Packed with personality and charm, welcome home to a four bedroom, two bathroom family sanctuary that will embrace you with its warmth and character. With generously proportioned zones for relaxation, entertainment and rejuvenation, enjoy the luxury of space and style, all conveniently set across a single level.
Offering interiors injected with charisma, this includes the heart of the home where a sprawling kitchen takes centre stage. The softened mauve tones make a statement without being overly bold, with an abundance of cabinetry on hand to keep your home organised. An island bench is ideal for meal prep while maintaining an easy eye on the kids playing in the open plan and airy living area, plus meals are effortless with room aplenty for a large dining table in this spacious zone. Need some peace and privacy while relaxing? Retreat to the formal lounge room to unwind or gather the family together for movie nights in this comfortable setting.
Fitted with four bedrooms, this includes the main bedroom with ensuite, where you can revive your senses with a spa at the end of each day. The remaining three bedrooms – all with built-in double robes – are serviced by a bathroom with a separate toilet.
Outdoors, relish the balmy weather with weekend BBQs on the wide terrace that trims the home. A built-in kitchenette ensures entertaining is effortless and afterwards, reward yourself with a spa in the soothing outdoors. Lush, emerald-green lawns also encase the home, with tropical palms swaying gently in the breeze at the front, adding to the inviting ambience of this perfect family home.
– Supersized single level family home on a 700m2 block, packed with personality and charm
– Spacious kitchen with electric stovetop and oven, Bosch dishwasher, island bench and a surplus of cabinetry
– Sprawling, sunny and open plan living and dining zone plus a delightful formal lounge room
– Generously sized main bedroom with walk-in robe and a striking ensuite with spa
– Remaining bedrooms, all with built-in double robes, serviced by a bathroom with a separate toilet
– Wide alfresco terrace with kitchenette and spa, overlooking lush lawns and a water fountain
– New ceiling fans, door handles and smoke alarms + security screens and curtains and blinds throughout
– Split system air-conditioners in three bedrooms and living zones
– Double garage, ample off-street parking plus a shed with power
– Rental appraisal approx. $570 – $610 per week. Rates Approx. $1670 per half year.
– Private and peaceful, with no rear neighbours and central to all necessary amenities
Why Make Mount Pleasant your First Choice in Suburbs?
Conveniently located within five minutes to Mt Pleasant Shopping Centre and only 10 minutes to the Mackay CBD, it’s also central to local schools, sporting facilities and public transport. If you have been looking for a spacious family home with character and charm, make this a must see. To view the property, or if you would like further information, please contact Leanne Druery from RE/MAX Results today!