Located in the sought-after waterfront enclave is this impeccably presented two-storey Sorrento home. Complemented by tasteful interiors and an expansive floorplan, it’s the tantalising water and skyline panoramas that will capture your instant attention. Enjoy these from the living area where a double height void adds drama or from the sunny dining zone. Encased in glass, it delivers uninterrupted prized views. Swap the kitchen for the outdoor BBQ to cook up a storm and indulge in alfresco meals overlooking the canal and cityscape, with a pool to keep you refreshed during a balmy summer.
Set on a 711m2 block with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a study nook and double garage, expect the master suite to impress. Situated upstairs, this light, bright and spacious sanctuary ensures you’ll wake to idyllic water and skyline views. Trimmed with modern plantation shutters and boasting an ensuite and private balcony, this is where you’ll want to sit back with a glass of wine and soak up the glittering night sky.
Situated on a family-friendly street close to shops, local cafes and public transport, make the most of being within 7km of elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda’s. The delights of Surfers Paradise are 5kms from your front door, or if beautiful Broadbeach beckons, it’s only 6 km away. Act fast to capitalise on this incredible location, aspect and scale with entry level waterfront pricing – arrange your inspection today!
• 4 bed, 3 bath Sorrento waterfront home on a 711m2 block with superb skyline views
• Impeccably presented, with tasteful interiors and an expansive floorplan
• Kitchen with ample storage plus a living area with a dramatic double height void
• Glass-encased sunny dining zone with uninterrupted water views
• Impressive light-filled master suite with ensuite, plantation shutters and a private balcony with idyllic water and skyline views
• Outdoor entertaining area with BBQ, overlooking the pool, canal and cityscape
• Ducted air-conditioning, jetty, double garage and a study nook
• Situated on a family-friendly street close to shops, local cafes and public transport
• Within 7km of elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda’s
• 5km to Surfers Paradise and 6km from beautiful Broadbeach
• Capitalise on entry level Sorrento waterfront pricing and act fast to avoid disappointment