A celebration of sophistication, style and space beckons in The Peninsula, a prestigious and popular gated community in Monterey Keys. Anchored on a 912m2* block, this north-to-water executive family residence boasts an enviable outlook across Saltwater Creek to the tree-lined greens of Hope Island Resort Golf Course. This means perpetual peace and privacy is yours to relish, with a backdrop which can never be built out.
Spanning two levels and showcased by 454m2* of elegance, entertain in style with access to a gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, an oversized oven and walk-in pantry. Multiple indoor and outdoor areas spoil you for choice when hosting guests, with a light-filled and large living and dining zone ready to welcome everyone. Family movie nights await in the home cinema or congregate for an afternoon of fun in the games room.
Expect the outdoors to tempt you too, with a covered poolside and BBQ pavilion plus a sprawling alfresco patio on hand to host gatherings, large or small. Ready for an endless summer as well? The supersized 10m x 5m solar heated pool and spa promise year-round frivolity plus make the most of the expansive, fenced lawn which offers an additional 170m2* of exclusive use land near the river.
Functionality comes into play with the floorplan, with all five bedrooms nestled on the top floor. Generously sized, two present with ensuites, including the master suite. Step outside onto your private balcony from here to savour your morning coffee in peace, overlooking the emerald greens of the golf course beyond. Two additional bathrooms on each level service the home and you’re even blessed with a sizable study for those needing to work from home.
Other notable features include significant off-street parking, with side access for the boat, caravan, trailer and jet ski. Residents also benefit from low body corporate fees, and access to a sensational recreation centre with fully equipped gym, tennis court, a 25m* heated pool and BBQ.
Situated in a sought-after estate, it’s just a short drive to Hope Island Market Place, internationally acclaimed golf courses, Monterey Keys shops, Paradise Point Beach and Helensvale School plus it’s under an hour to Brisbane. Make this quintessential family home a must-see – contact Nikki Dunlop for more information today.
• Sprawling and sophisticated 454m2* family home on a north-to-water 912m2* block
• Located in The Peninsula, a prestigious and popular gated community in Monterey Keys
• Views of the tree-lined greens of Hope Island Resort Golf Course which can never be built out
• Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, an oversized oven and walk-in pantry
• Light-filled and large living and dining zone, home cinema and a games room
• All five generously sized bedrooms reside upstairs, two with ensuites
• Master suite with ensuite, dressing room and private balcony
• Two additional bathrooms on each level plus a sizable study
• Enviable alfresco area including a poolside BBQ pavilion plus a sprawling patio
• 10m* x 5m* solar heated pool and spa, fishpond, fenced lawn plus 170m2* of exclusive use land near the river
• Water tank and ample off-street parking with side access for the boat, caravan, trailer and jet ski
• Low body corporate fees and access to recreation centre with gym, tennis court, 25m* heated pool and BBQ
• Short drive to Hope Island Market Place, golf courses, Monterey Keys shops and Helensvale School
• Less than an hour to Brisbane and under 8km to Paradise Point Beach