Superior and stylish waterfront living beckons in an exclusive and peaceful Paradise Point enclave with this inviting family home. Perched on a generously sized 792m2* block with an enticing north-east aspect and water views, it’s been meticulously refurbished, with quality finishes throughout. Decorated in a symphony of soothing neutrals, these timeless interiors exude warmth, making this a soulful place you’ll be proud to call your home.
Embrace the luxury of space with a gourmet, galley style kitchen with breakfast bar and a surplus of storage and look forward to unwinding in the open plan living area and dining zone with access outdoors and canal views. Hosting guests? They’ll be enchanted with the alfresco area on offer, with an expansive, covered entertaining area plus a pool overlooking the waterways.
Calm horizons are ahead in a king-sized master suite that will be a delightful sanctuary to retreat to. Luxuriously appointed with a walk-in robe and open and airy ensuite, revive your senses with a soak in the freestanding bath. It’s also trimmed with a balcony to soak up the views down the canal and revels in privacy, being the only bedroom to grace this top floor.
The remaining three bedrooms (another which is king-sized and blessed with an ensuite) are downstairs, along with the main bathroom. Other notable features include ducted and zoned air-conditioning, security screens, an alarm system, a double enclosed carport, plus a storeroom.
Kids and pets are catered for too, with an enclosed courtyard with lush lawn area and gardens, meaning they can play securely in a well-kept space. Boaties, revel in the bridge free ocean access and being approx. one minute by boat to the Coomera River.
Nestled in a supremely peaceful location, residents benefit from being a leisurely 15 minute walk to local shops, cafes and amenities in Paradise Point. Grab your morning coffee and stroll along the stunning Esplanade parklands, stock up on organic supplies, buy a bespoke gift from a unique boutique or select from many delicious eateries for lunch or dinner within moments of home.
Reward yourself with a relaxed lifestyle in a home that all the family will love. Arrange your inspection today.
• Superior and stylish waterfront home in an exclusive and peaceful Paradise Point enclave
• Generously sized 792m2* block with an enticing north-east aspect and endless water views
• Meticulously refurbished, with quality finishes and soothing neutral interiors
• Gourmet galley style kitchen with breakfast bar and a surplus of storage
• Open plan living area and dining zone with access outdoors and canal views
• Sophisticated and secluded master suite sanctuary occupies the top level
• Master suite also with a deluxe ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony with canal views
• Remaining three bedrooms (another king-sized with an ensuite) and main bathroom downstairs
• Expansive, covered entertaining area plus a pool overlooking the waterways
• Enclosed and private courtyard with lush lawn area and gardens – great for kids and pets
• Shared jetty plus one minute by boat to Coomera River and bridge free ocean access
• Ducted and zoned air-conditioning, security screens and alarm system
• Double enclosed carport plus a storeroom
• 15 min stroll to local shops, cafes, amenities and stunning Esplanade parklands