It’s a rare thing to find so much tranquillity in the heart of a suburban setting. Yet with this 1.39* acre Helensvale estate, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to find such serenity does exist, just 13 minutes from Paradise Point beach. Backing onto lush bushland and fringed with manicured gardens, this single level, federation-style farmhouse embraces you instantly with its warmth. Trimmed with a wraparound verandah, this ensures you have ample idyllic spots to sit and savour the stillness of nature while indoors, enjoy the renovated interiors. Brimming with timeless charm, soaring 9 ft ceilings combine with decorative cornices, fretwork and timber Venetians, plus there is a choice of areas to enjoy downtime with the family. Curl up on the cosy bay window in the elegant formal lounge room or congregate in the expansive, light and bright living and dining zone. Here you’ll also find a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a large walk-in pantry, ready to make cooking a breeze.
The luxury of space continues with five bedrooms on offer. Expect the master suite to be your soothing sanctuary, with a generous walk-in robe, access to the wraparound deck and an inviting ensuite with full-height tiling, freestanding bath and timber and stone vanity. Three remaining bedrooms serviced by an on-trend family bathroom while guests or teens will relish independence with a retreat/guest wing with private entry, living area and ensuite.
Outdoors is an oasis everyone will adore. Punctuated by towering trees and emerald green lawns, this is an abundant haven for kids and pets to explore or play. There’s also a private and peaceful pool for endless summer fun, plus the tradesperson or car enthusiast will appreciate the 12m x 9m* insulated triple bay steel shed with 3 phase power, phone lines and a workbench. There’s also a double garage plus the home features air conditioning (two units are brand new) and ceiling fans throughout, a walk-in linen cupboard, a new 15kW* solar power system, vacumaid, intercom, water tank plus irrigated water system.
Situated a short walk from Helensvale High School and a 4 minute drive to Helensvale Primary School, you’re also just 6 mins to Westfield Helensvale and 7* mins to Helensvale Plaza. Parks and sporting amenities are close by, and when the beach beckons, it’s just 13* minutes to Paradise Point.
Make this rare and unspoilt acreage home in the heart of Helensvale your must-see – arrange your inspection today.
• Single level, federation-style farmhouse, brimming with country charm
• Trimmed with a wraparound verandah and ensconced in tranquillity
• Elevated 5642m2*/1.39* acre block, backing onto lush bushland
• Immaculately presented, with timeless, warm interiors and 9ft* ceilings
• Modern, renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a large walk-in pantry
• Expansive, light and bright living and dining zone
• Elegant formal lounge room, complemented by a cosy bay window
• Sophisticated master suite in soothing neutral tones, with generous walk-in robe
• Inviting ensuite with full-height tiling, freestanding bath and timber and stone vanity
• Teenage retreat/guest wing with private entry, living area and ensuite
• Three remaining bedrooms serviced by an on-trend family bathroom
• Peaceful, private and refurbished pool with spa jets
• Air conditioning (two units are brand new) and ceiling fans throughout
• Walk-in linen cupboard and a large laundry with ample storage
• Double garage and 12m x 9m* insulated triple bay steel shed with 3 phase power, phone lines, workbench
• Fully fenced block and manicured grounds + remote control gate, sealed driveways throughout the site
• New 15kW* solar power system and pool equipment
• Vacumaid, intercom, water tank plus irrigated water system
• Short walk from Helensvale High School and 4* min drive to Helensvale Primary School
• 6* mins to Westfield Helensvale and 7* mins to Helensvale Plaza
• Close to parks, sporting amenities and 13* minutes to Paradise Point beaches, cafes